Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Herbal Tea
Good

Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Herbal Tea Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 178 in Gluten-free

March 26, 2015

This is my favorite tea when I just want to sit back and relax

March 03, 2015

im not a big tea drinker but this i like! the taste is simple and nice and relaxing!

March 01, 2015

I love herbal teas, and this is one of my favourite brand. it it amazingly delicious tea. great for any time of the day.

March 01, 2015

I. love. this. tea. It kept me alive during my most stressful life events. The packaging is so cute, there is a chick sitting on a dragon - what isn't there to love? on a side note, I just looked up what tame the dragon means... I don't mean that at all. Gluten-free status is right on the box. A couple key ingredients include eleuthero (boost resistance to stress), peppermint (grandma's go-to for upset tummies and period cramps), cinnamon (yums), ginger (good for nausea and digestion), chamomile (calming and digestion), and catnip ( probably good for something, but to me it is amusing because my cats either got very chill - or very crazy depending on the day). There's more in the tea than what I've mentioned, but it is just an overall caffeine-free, easy to sip, gentle on your stomach, relaxing tea.