Centrum Complete A to Zinc for Women Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement
Good

Centrum Complete A to Zinc for Women Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

September 22, 2016

Really great multivitamin! It gives you a great boost of energy and my skins is amazing taking this ! I highly recommend that everyone should take this !

September 21, 2016

This is great stuff, I feeel so good now that I have been taking these, I have increased energy, better skin tone. Probably cause I am low on red blood cells and I like that this suppresses my appetite. I have actually lost 10 pounds since starting these 3 months ago. I am always up now in the morning ready to go, before all I wanted to do was sleep in. It's def a metabolism booster and even a mood uplifted, probably cause it gives me so much energy

March 28, 2016

J'aime prendre une boîte de ces suppléments aux changements de saison. Cela apporte un surplus de nutriments et minéraux utile à la bonne santé. De plus, cela est une formule complète et spécialement formulée pour les femmes avec nos besoins spécifiques.

February 11, 2016

I take these and know I have a good supplement because it has zinc, something that I know I don't really get in my foods a lot.This way I feel that I am doing something good for my health.

April 07, 2015

this vitamin is good because my mum taking it , she is 62 but she is strong and healthy.

March 05, 2015

Now that I am over 55 years old , I needed a multi vitamin that would meet my needs. I am currently using Centrum Complete for women and I feel fabulous. Thumbs up for Centrum Complete.

March 02, 2015

Good for woman, multivitamine. feels stronger

February 06, 2015

I wanted to try a multivitamin and mineral supplement that combined all the nutritional needs that my body needs. I'm a very active and healthy person to begin with and I've noticed that Centrum gives me even more energy and that my hair and nails are even healthier. It takes care of my health so that I don't have to try and figure out what I need and how much. Works for me.