Ceramic Glaze Reviews

Ranked #763 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

July 06, 2016

The summer 2016 collection is full of amazing shades! My favorite is Petal Pusher which is a beautiful rich lilac. It is opaque in two coats and has a creamy streak free finish!

January 21, 2016

This is a great nail polish ,it has great staying power,doesn't seem to chip, it can be pricey but still a good product

May 06, 2015

I recently received two of these polishes in a Lou Lou beauty box from TopBox. I was in a rush to do my nails and skipped both a base and top coat. I figured it would chip within a day. Lo and behold two days later it has only chipped slightly. Surprising because I've been doing a lot of cleaning!

I'm very happy with both the quality and effectiveness of this polish. It applied easily and with two coats I got the most beautiful, shiny colour. I can only imagine the staying power when I do them properly (with a base and top coat).

I think I've found my new favourite nail polish!

September 03, 2014

Sorry this just didn't work for me, It wasn't easy to use

September 03, 2014

I have the shade Honolulu Hibiscus, a trendy mauve color. Two coats and it was simply perfect, but it started to chip after a couple of hours, not really what I was expecting .

August 10, 2014

Bought I'm on island time colour. The name says it all - beautiful colour but unfortunately need to be on island time a coverage is not good so really needs 3 coats topcoat.

July 26, 2014

I was lucky enough to have won a set of Ceramic Glaze "Hot Summer Nights" Nail Polish and am happy to review the ones I've tried. The colours I received are: Peep Toes (Pink), Paint the Town Purple (Purple), Hot Summer Nights (Green), Light up the Night (Yellow), Papaya Sunrise (Coral), Russian Rouge (Red), and Blue Curacao (Turquoise). My favourites are the Paint the Town Purple and Blue Curacao.

The polish applies like a dream, not streaky, but thick and covers the nail surface well. Two coats and you have the full desired colour. The polish lasts longer on toes than on fingers, but I think this is normal considering how much we use our hands. The colours are vibrant and on-trend, perfect for a summer mani/pedi.

When the box arrived, my two girls were fighting over who got to try which colour first :) A good buy and a product line to keep in your repertoire. Available from Shoppers Drug Mart.