CeraVe Eye Repair Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 362 in Eye Cream

Designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, but also to help restore and replenish the delicate skin barrier around the eyes—leaving you with brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!

March 10, 2017

I am 24 years old and this is my first time using eye cream. I started to use it to prevent aging; the skin around my eyes also gets pretty dry. I love how this formula is gentle and has no added scents. A little goes a long way so even though the tube is kind of expensive, it lasts a long time. It keeps my skin really hydrated and also works super well under make up.

March 01, 2017

Bought this cream with high hopes of diminishing my under eye circles. The tube is small, and its not cheap. While my under eye area is moisturized, it did not help with the puffyness or under eye circles. Not worth the price in my opinion.

February 11, 2017

I really love this eye cream - its still light even though it is technically a cream, but it sinks right into the skin unlike other eye creams or gels that I've tried in the past which tend to sort of sit on top of the skin. My main concern is crows feet, and after about a week of use, it looks like they are improving, so I'll keep using it.

December 08, 2016

i never tried this but by friend does and she swears by it. she talks about it a lot when we are with friends. she looks great so i know it works. she has no dark circles around her eyes despite working night shifts. i think it is worth trying and am sure you will love it.

August 26, 2016

I received this cream in the #SuperMom package for free in exchange for an unbiased review. I have used this product for more than a year now, and have repurchased it on my own. The texture is a bit thicker and almost "mouse-y" than other eye- creams I have tried. What I appreciate the most is the packaging, I absolutely hate jar packaging on any cream and especially eye creams; it makes it super easy to just squeeze out underneath the eye area and tap into the skin. I notice a difference the most in diminished under-eye darkness and decreased puffiness too. It does not make my eyes burn, run or sting. I will keep using this, I love it!

July 26, 2016

I was looking for a good eye cream so I read a few reviews on Chick Advisor and this one seemed to have some good comments so I gave CeraVe a try. I have been using this for about a month now and my eyes do not seem as puffy as they had been. I will continue to use and see how it goes.

June 27, 2016

I can't rave enough about this product. Used it consistently for about a month and every one of my fine lines under my eyes has disappeared. Love to put this product on my under eye and forehead after I moisturizer. The key is to TAP THE PRODICT INTO YOUR SKIN, DO NOT RUB!

March 09, 2016

I used this product after I received a sample of it at a shoppers drup mart event. it was ok Not to sure If I will purchase this product a little to expensive

March 09, 2016

It's no miracle cream...I still have crows' feet around the outside of my eyes after using it for about a month. However, it does effectively moisturize well around my eyes without irritating them, and I have noticed a marked improvement in my undereye circles, which is certainly something worth writing about. Suitable for the most sensitive skin.

February 08, 2016

I really liked this cream. It was easy to apply and didn't leave my skin feeling wet or oily. My eyes felt refreshed and moisturized after each use