CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

January 25, 2017

I received a sample of this product in the mail. I have been using it on my face... and what a difference! My skin is balancing out, it seems less dry and less oily. It has a nice clean smell.

October 04, 2016

This is a very good quality cleansing bar. I found it to be gentle on my skin yet a great cleanser. The built in cleanser is very effective. I received it as a sample as I would have been hesitant to spend a fair amount of money to experiment. One of the best samples I've received.

September 19, 2016

I received a small sample sized bar from CeraVe. Normally, I absolutely love CeraVe products. Their foaming facial cleanser is my go-to, so I was really excited to try the Hydrating Cleanser Bar. The product was just "meh" to me. I'm not really a fan of the bar format, as it seems to get a residue buildup on the outside, no matter what I do, which just looks gross to me. The bar did cleanse my skin, but I found it a bit on the drying side, which wasn't pleasant. As such, I can't see myself buying it in the future.

September 19, 2016

I received this as a sample in the mail. I ended up absolutely loving it for my dry flaky skin. I will definitely be using the coupon that came with it to buy the full size!!

September 11, 2016

i love this cleansing bar from CeraVe!!!! this smells so good ..i love the aroma it lasts as a nice faint clean scent...this is great for sensitive skin !! my skin is dry and this awesome cleansing bar hydrates very well!!!!

1.5/5

September 11, 2016

This was a sample bar that I received and it does feel good on the skin. There was no itchy feeling, but I absolutely hated the smell' much too medicinal

July 19, 2016

When first noticed the price of single bar of this soap in the drug store it was over $6 I wasn't sure it was worth it. I ended up buying it on sale with a coupon and fell in love with it . I love the fresh scent of it and that the soap has a nice texture to it. My skin looks and feels better since I have been using it. It's a softer and more even toned. One bar lasts me more than a month, I make sure I don't leave it in the bathroom between uses.

June 06, 2016

I use Cerave hydrating cleansing bar most mornings and evenings. I only use it on my face and it feels moisturized even before I apply moisturizer. I haven't had one breakout since I started using it a month ago which is really good. I don't keep it in the shower so that it doesn't melt too quickly. Good product!

May 22, 2016

It smells really strong but the scent doesn't linger. I use this after I've already removed my makeup and it does a really good job of cleansing but not stripping away moisture. My skin feels soft and clean after using this! A little also goes a long way, I've had the same tiny bar for a month now!

April 30, 2016

This is the first time I have ever used #Cerave (hydrating cleanser bar) I usually use cleansing creams and oils. I was happily surprised to receive a sample, I was very impressed how nice @Cerave hydrating cleanser bar is. It is very gentle to your skin. It removes all traces of dirt and makeup while leaving you skin so clean and very soft. I would definitely recommend and buy #Cerave hydrating cleanser bar again. Thanks @CeraveCanada also for the $4.00 off.