CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 942 in Facial Cleansers

October 04, 2016

This is a very good quality cleansing bar. I found it to be gentle on my skin yet a great cleanser. The built in cleanser is very effective. I received it as a sample as I would have been hesitant to spend a fair amount of money to experiment. One of the best samples I've received.

September 19, 2016

I received a small sample sized bar from CeraVe. Normally, I absolutely love CeraVe products. Their foaming facial cleanser is my go-to, so I was really excited to try the Hydrating Cleanser Bar. The product was just "meh" to me. I'm not really a fan of the bar format, as it seems to get a residue buildup on the outside, no matter what I do, which just looks gross to me. The bar did cleanse my skin, but I found it a bit on the drying side, which wasn't pleasant. As such, I can't see myself buying it in the future.

September 19, 2016

I received this as a sample in the mail. I ended up absolutely loving it for my dry flaky skin. I will definitely be using the coupon that came with it to buy the full size!!

September 11, 2016

i love this cleansing bar from CeraVe!!!! this smells so good ..i love the aroma it lasts as a nice faint clean scent...this is great for sensitive skin !! my skin is dry and this awesome cleansing bar hydrates very well!!!!

1.5/5

September 11, 2016

This was a sample bar that I received and it does feel good on the skin. There was no itchy feeling, but I absolutely hated the smell' much too medicinal

July 19, 2016

When first noticed the price of single bar of this soap in the drug store it was over $6 I wasn't sure it was worth it. I ended up buying it on sale with a coupon and fell in love with it . I love the fresh scent of it and that the soap has a nice texture to it. My skin looks and feels better since I have been using it. It's a softer and more even toned. One bar lasts me more than a month, I make sure I don't leave it in the bathroom between uses.

June 06, 2016

I use Cerave hydrating cleansing bar most mornings and evenings. I only use it on my face and it feels moisturized even before I apply moisturizer. I haven't had one breakout since I started using it a month ago which is really good. I don't keep it in the shower so that it doesn't melt too quickly. Good product!

May 22, 2016

It smells really strong but the scent doesn't linger. I use this after I've already removed my makeup and it does a really good job of cleansing but not stripping away moisture. My skin feels soft and clean after using this! A little also goes a long way, I've had the same tiny bar for a month now!

April 30, 2016

This is the first time I have ever used #Cerave (hydrating cleanser bar) I usually use cleansing creams and oils. I was happily surprised to receive a sample, I was very impressed how nice @Cerave hydrating cleanser bar is. It is very gentle to your skin. It removes all traces of dirt and makeup while leaving you skin so clean and very soft. I would definitely recommend and buy #Cerave hydrating cleanser bar again. Thanks @CeraveCanada also for the $4.00 off.

April 30, 2016

Thanks to "Cerave", I received this as a sample. It has a nice light scent. It has proven to be the perfect for those with eczema. .The bar is 4.5 ounces and was developed by dermatologists. It is good for normal to dry skin. I washed my face with this soap and it felt so clean and fresh. It contains 5% "Cerave" moisturizing cream so it isn't drying to your face. I highly recommend this product. When mine is finished I will be purchasing more.