Cerave Moisturizing Cream

Cerave Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 04, 2016

I rated the price as very good for 2 reasons. #1 it was good as I received a free sample. #2 I believe this is a high quality product that will be budget friendly in the long run. I found it to be very effective, easy to apply and vey little needed to achieve it's purpose.

October 03, 2016

I was fortunate to get a sample of this product from my dermatologist. I have allergic, sensitive skin. It works very well for me, but is a bit pricey so I would encourage anyone considering the product to get a sample first.

1.5/5

September 11, 2016

I got this as a sample and it is not too bad I found it a little too oily for me though It's not something I would go out and buy at all For some reason even though I used it sparingly I found it didn't actually seep into my skin

August 24, 2016

I use this on my hands and feet and other areas of my body that aren't breakout prone and it makes my skin so soft. I don't know if this will break me out but the Cerave lotion doesn't. Usually creams give me a few breakouts. I love that this has a pump but this is my first bottle so I'm sure when I get to the bottom that I'll have to start scraping some out.

August 11, 2016

As a nurse and gardener I am a frequent hand washer, resulting in dry skin. I used to get red and cracked knuckles until I started using cerave moisturizing cream. This stuff is thick and creamy without a trace of greasiness. It absorbs quickly and has no scent. Even my husband loves it!

June 27, 2016

Had exzema around my eyes and this stuff cleared it right up! I use it all over, not greasy and really great moisturizer. Got it on doctors recommendation

June 01, 2016

This is a great intensive moisturizing cream. It absorbs very nicely and doesn't leave a greasy residue like most other deep moisturizers. It really helps my kids eczema when they let me put it on! I have even used it on my face (dry skin) when I have run out of my moisturizer, and it hasn't clogged up my pores!

April 30, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive this cream as a sample from "Cerave". My face is really dry and this didn't work for me. After applying this my face still feels dry. I have a hard time with some facial products. This would be good as a body lotion for me. I intend to use the rest of the sample for that. I am thankful to Cerave to have been able to try this first before buying a full size product.