Cerave Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 1167 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 25, 2017

The skin on my hands gets dried and and cracked. Many moisturizers caused rashes so I was looking for a new cream. This stuff is great. You don't need a lot to see a big difference. It absorbs quickly (not greasy) and makes my hands actually feel soft again. I find I only need to use it once a day to have long lasting benefits. I was concerned about the price initially, but it is a big container and because you only need a little, it will last a lot longer than other containers.

January 09, 2017

C'est une excellente crème hydratante en particulier lorsque ma peau réagit fortement aux crèmes contre l'acné et lors des changements de saison. Ma peau s'adapte très bien à cette crème et elle me fait du bien!

January 02, 2017

Cerave was recommended by my doctor as I have been careless with my hands. I was not using hand cream at all and when my hands got rough and embarrassing to shake hands, I asked he doctor. Cerave was very effective and I still use it as often as I remember.

December 19, 2016

My family and I use this cream for our skin because it's thick and has no dyes or perfumes. It's perfect for our delicate eczema prone skin. It keeps our skin hydrated long after we've applied it.

December 19, 2016

I got a sample of this and find this to be a decent cream, especially if you have sensitive skin since it is scent-free. The cream is white colored, and thick, but not too thick that you can't quickly smooth it out. The cream also kept my face well hydrated for a decent amount of time (but I find that I do have to use a lot of it to feel hydrated - I have very dry skin). Now, the one thing that I do not like about it (or maybe it is because I'm not used to it) is that the cream absorbs very quickly that I can't exactly do my stroking/massaging motions on my face with my hands while putting this cream on. It tugs my skin with even a slight pull and it's not because the cream is too sticky; I wouldn't call this cream "sticky" (I think it's just because the product is more water based than oil based? - I could be wrong on this assumption). Therefore, to ensure that my full face is moisturized, I'm forced to have to pat the cream over my whole face (which I'm not used to).

October 04, 2016

I rated the price as very good for 2 reasons. #1 it was good as I received a free sample. #2 I believe this is a high quality product that will be budget friendly in the long run. I found it to be very effective, easy to apply and vey little needed to achieve it's purpose.

October 03, 2016

I was fortunate to get a sample of this product from my dermatologist. I have allergic, sensitive skin. It works very well for me, but is a bit pricey so I would encourage anyone considering the product to get a sample first.

1.5/5

September 11, 2016

I got this as a sample and it is not too bad I found it a little too oily for me though It's not something I would go out and buy at all For some reason even though I used it sparingly I found it didn't actually seep into my skin

August 24, 2016

I use this on my hands and feet and other areas of my body that aren't breakout prone and it makes my skin so soft. I don't know if this will break me out but the Cerave lotion doesn't. Usually creams give me a few breakouts. I love that this has a pump but this is my first bottle so I'm sure when I get to the bottom that I'll have to start scraping some out.

August 11, 2016

As a nurse and gardener I am a frequent hand washer, resulting in dry skin. I used to get red and cracked knuckles until I started using cerave moisturizing cream. This stuff is thick and creamy without a trace of greasiness. It absorbs quickly and has no scent. Even my husband loves it!