CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Containing ceramides, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM increases the skin’s ability to attract, hold, and distribute moisture. It penetrates deep into the layers of the stratum corneum to help to replace deficient levels of key lipids that are essential for an effective skin barrier.

Try it together with CeraVe® AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30

November 18, 2016

Just makes your face oily - doesn't do what it says. For people with eczema you cannot use this - the sunscreen in this will aggravate your facial eczema.

November 04, 2016

I got a small sample of this lotion. I don't usually use a nighttime lotion but I'm at an age where I should so I thought I'd give it a try. I quite liked it. It was scent-free which I appreciated and went on smoothly. It absorbed into my skin quickly and it didn't feel greasy at all. I may have found a night lotion.

November 04, 2016

I received a sample of this product at my university. I had run out of lotion anyways so i decided to try it out. I have to say it works great really does moisturize! I have noticed a great difference in my skin- I put this on before bed and always wake up looking fresh and healthy. It doesn't have a smell so that's a big bonus.

One negative things is that it doesn't go as deep into the layers of the skin as I would like it to. In other words, if I sweat or cry, the fluids get mixed with the lotion and it gets wiped off easily, not to mention that it feels gross and icky and it looks like i dipped my face in oil. The one i'm using is for normal to oily skin but it doesn't actually hold well when my skin does get oily.

But other than that, this is a great product!

October 04, 2016

Been using this moisturizing for awhile now, in conjunction with the CeraVe's foaming cleanser and love it! I don't break out, and it doesn't break the bank either!

August 13, 2016

This is a great night moisturizer, and it is a great price. This was recommended by my dermatologist, for my sensitive skin. Since I started using this I have had no breakouts. This cream has, no fragrance and is not greasy, it absorbs right into your skin.

June 22, 2016

After having to change up my skincare routine and going to something much more gentler and simple because of chin breakouts, I chose this product because of the reviews I read on here. I'm really happy I purchased this product! It's super gentle, absorbs quickly, and still moisturizes well. I use it for the AM and PM, but I'm thinking of buying the CeraVe AM for the SPF. It doesn't feel heavy like it's clogging my pores and leaves no residue on my face. I'm so used to fragrant face creams so I'm getting used to this unscented formula, but that just proves there aren't any irritants in it! So far, this has helped my breakouts. I have been using the Normal to Oily formula.

February 08, 2016

fragrance- free and gentle on the skin, absorbs fast and doesn't lease a residue. Great face lotion.

February 08, 2016

I love the consistency of this. The consistency is like the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel but at a fraction of the price. It moisturizes enough without breaking me out.

February 06, 2016

My rosacea/combo skin love this moisturizer . It is gentle and fragrance- free , it absorbs quickly into the skin .

January 21, 2016

This moisturizers my dry skin well without subjecting it with fragrances or other irritants. It is a lightweight no frills lotion that absorbs quickly and does not interfere with my makeup. It does not have sunscreen ingredients, which is desirable for me as I tend to react negatively to them anyway. Good price.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes