CeraVe Skin Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 1525 in Body Lotions & Creams

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.

• Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

March 11, 2017

I was told about this product by my dermatologist, as a way to deal with recurrent eczema and it has been fantastic. I use the heavy cream in the winter and the lotion in the summer, it is a great product at a reasonable price.

February 22, 2017

Because of my eczema I am prone to dry cracking skin on my hands. In winter months when my hands get really bad, this CeraVe Skin Moisturizing Cream is the most effective product I've found for restoring the condition of my skin. My only gripe is the cost, which seems to keep climbing. However, I would still recommend it for people with very dry, cracking skin.

February 21, 2017

This cream is a bit on the pricey side, but it's also totally worth it. I actually use this on my toddler when he gets dry patches of skin on his arms and his cheeks and it works incredibly well.

November 27, 2016

This is my go to body lotion that I use everyday. Having eczema, this product works very well. For the price, this product last me a few months so I think it is a good deal for the quality.

July 08, 2016

This cream was recommended by my doctor. I have very sensitive skin so I was a bit hesitant trying it out especially when they didn't come in different sizes. I am very glad I tried it out because it makes my skin feel ver moisturized and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling.

June 21, 2016

Oh boy, I did not like this product one bit. Price was affordable but I did not like the lingering scent and it felt extremely greasy on my skin. I would not recommend this to anyone and will not purchase again.

June 21, 2016

I swear by this product, well worth the price and super effective. I haven't had a breakout since I started using cerave and it keeps my skin hydrated, not oily or flaky, its the perfect mix. Also you don't have to use a lot to get results.

May 19, 2016

This is the absolute best night cream I have ever used. I wake up with my skin still feeling moisturized, which I have never experienced with any other moisturizers. It comes in a generous tub for the price, and I love that it is truly unscented. It would be nice if it came in a pump form so you didn't have to risk contamination when scooping it out, but hey, for the price you certainly can't complain.

March 11, 2016

I get very sore, red, chapped skin on my hands during the winter, especially on my right hand (do not understand that lol). I used this as a hand cream and it did a nice job helping to add moisture to my hands without making them feel greasy.

February 01, 2016

Moisturizing cream marketed as a product for sensitive skin. Recommend by dermatologists. Product goes on lightweight, but has a little greasier feel than comparable products. While skin does feel moisturized, feeling does not last as long as expected for the price. It is scent free which is beneficial for someone like myself who works in health care. Overall its a pretty good product, but I have used others that I have found better and are more likely to buy over this one.