CeraVe Skin Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.

• Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

November 27, 2016

This is my go to body lotion that I use everyday. Having eczema, this product works very well. For the price, this product last me a few months so I think it is a good deal for the quality.

July 08, 2016

This cream was recommended by my doctor. I have very sensitive skin so I was a bit hesitant trying it out especially when they didn't come in different sizes. I am very glad I tried it out because it makes my skin feel ver moisturized and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling.

June 21, 2016

Oh boy, I did not like this product one bit. Price was affordable but I did not like the lingering scent and it felt extremely greasy on my skin. I would not recommend this to anyone and will not purchase again.

June 21, 2016

I swear by this product, well worth the price and super effective. I haven't had a breakout since I started using cerave and it keeps my skin hydrated, not oily or flaky, its the perfect mix. Also you don't have to use a lot to get results.

May 19, 2016

This is the absolute best night cream I have ever used. I wake up with my skin still feeling moisturized, which I have never experienced with any other moisturizers. It comes in a generous tub for the price, and I love that it is truly unscented. It would be nice if it came in a pump form so you didn't have to risk contamination when scooping it out, but hey, for the price you certainly can't complain.

March 11, 2016

I get very sore, red, chapped skin on my hands during the winter, especially on my right hand (do not understand that lol). I used this as a hand cream and it did a nice job helping to add moisture to my hands without making them feel greasy.

February 01, 2016

Moisturizing cream marketed as a product for sensitive skin. Recommend by dermatologists. Product goes on lightweight, but has a little greasier feel than comparable products. While skin does feel moisturized, feeling does not last as long as expected for the price. It is scent free which is beneficial for someone like myself who works in health care. Overall its a pretty good product, but I have used others that I have found better and are more likely to buy over this one.

December 11, 2015

I have extremely dry skin on my hands so, this week I went to the doctors about it. My skin was really bothering me and nothing that I was using at home was helping. My doctor gave me a prescription to help relieve the discomfort and then recommend that I start using CeraVe moisturizing cream on a daily bases. He said that this is the best cream for me to use.

The price of the cream was $7.99 for a 56.7g tube. It's more expensive compared to other creams that I have been using. But, I printed a $2.00 off coupon from CeraVe website and my pharmacy excepted the coupon.

I have been only using the cream for a few days but, I'm impressed so far. It doesn't feel greasy and absorbs into my skin fast. My skin has had no negative reaction to the cream. The cream is white and doesn't appear to have any scent added to it :)

July 11, 2015

Definitely a beautiful night creme, but only if you have dry skin. Really inexpensive yet effective facial moisturizer.

June 09, 2015

I love that cream. Everyone in my family use it. Does not leave greasy feeling on the skin, absorb immediately and last all day!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse

e010365 added a new review for
    Emergen-C Super Orange

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Becca Makeup

LizzieH added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser