Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll-On for Excessive Perspiration

Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll-On for Excessive Perspiration Reviews

Ranked #399 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll-On is available with 12 percent aluminum chloride, the active ingredient used in prescription anti-perspirants. Because Certain Dri is water-based (vs. alcohol-based like its prescription competitors), it is available without a doctor's prescription.

August 24, 2016

I suffer from hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and need to use a strong sweat blocker in addition to regular deodorant. When used regularly, Certain Dri works for me. I put it on before bed and use regular deodorant during the day. It does make my armpits a bit itchy but it does prevent me from sweating.

February 05, 2015

Works great! I use to sweat a lot, but when I use this I barley sweat at all!

April 09, 2009

love this stuff it works better than anything i have ever used it makes the pores in your pits get smaller so you dont sweat or smell bad

February 17, 2009

Thanks to Dad, my sisters and I have had mad sweaty pits since we could remember. It was embarrasing and we were always cautious when lifting our arms. I myself came across the certain dry product at Wal-mart and decided to try it. After using it nightly for a week I had already noticed a signifigant change until eventually I no longer had the embarassment of sweaty pits. I noticed my feet were sweating in place of my underarms but that personally was no biggie. Atleast now I can wear any shirt and not have to worry weather or not I'm dry. Caution, do not use after shaving. It burns like crazy

October 04, 2008

I sweat like a hooker in church. Sometimes my face drips with so much sweat that it pours out quicker than I can wipe it. And don’t talk about my underarms and special place. It occurs when I am moderately hot, in a stressful moment, or just because.

This stuff really works if used properly. You apply this antiperspirant nightly and within a few days the sweat is eliminated. Now this product has to be used consistently, this is not a onetime use product. Do not apply this product to wet skin or it will burn for a few seconds. Most people do not need to use a deodorant in the morning after using this for a few days. However, I always use Mitchum roll-on or Certain Dri A.M. Underarm Refresher; I am not taking any chances on being funky. I have used Secret’s comparable antiperspirant and it does not compare to Certain Dri.

eka248 added a new review for