Cetaphil Barrier Cream Reviews

Ranked #1083 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 18, 2017

Cetaphil Barrier Cream is by far the best cream I have used for my extremely dry cracked hands. This cream locks the moisture in for hours and leaves my hands feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.
    I would recommend this cream to everyone who has dry skin that wants to keep the moisture in. I have tried many creams/lotions this one is best, no need to reapply over and over again.

January 24, 2017

I do not like the new format with "meadow foam oil". It is not as effective and my skin remains dry and cracked with this are formula and it did not remain so with the original barrier cream. In fact from my experience it is no longer a barrier cream.
    Karen

December 30, 2016

This is the best non-prescription cream for eczema that I have found. We tried so many products over the years to treat my son's eczema, many just made it worse. This one cleared his skin in just 2 or 3 applications. It's truly a miracle cream.

March 24, 2016

I was actually recommended this product by my dermatologist. At 39 years old I developed eczema. Along with a prescription ointment she recommended using this product on a regular basis. Great results!

April 15, 2014

cetaphil is without a doubt a must have for those with eczema and rosecea

September 26, 2013

This works great on my childs eczema, as long as it is coupled with coritzone cream the Dr reccomends.

April 25, 2013

Great product. I have eczema, and I have tried many products. This one is amazing. Moisturize the skin, non greasy, I even use it on face. A bit pricey, for this size tube, but when you have a skin condition, you'll pay any price to soothe the itch. Recommend to everyone.

October 25, 2010

My 4 month old son got eczema when he was a couple months old. I tried every baby cream targeted for eczema such as Aveeno, Diane Lai, Johnson & Johnson & nothing worked. Aveeno Baby is the only one that came close but I still had to reapply a few times a day. I took him for a checkup the other day & his doctor recommended Cetaphil. I was familar with the brand so I was a bit skeptical but now that I've tried it, I'm never using another product again! This cream worked instantly and I don't need to reapply! All I do is apply it once in the morning & that's it! No more experimenting & no more dry flakie skin. I love it & you will too!

Here's some more info on the product:

Cetaphil Barrier Cream is an intense, non-greasy cream formulated to moisturize and protect chronic dry, cracked skin. The formulation contains high concentrations of glycerin and dimethicone, in combination with shea butter, to provide extra protection for chronic dry skin associated with dermatoses. Ideal for chapped hands, rough elbows and cracked feet.

Ingredients:
    aqua (purified water/eau purifiée), glycerin, cetearyl alcohol (and) oleth-12, PEG-2 stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, dimethicone, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate (and) PEG-100 stearate, methylparaben, tocopherol, arginine PCA, chlorhexidine digluconate

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder