Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 50
Good

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 22, 2016

So far I am very impressed with the quality, effectiveness, and sunscreen protection that this facial moisturizer offers. I have been using this in the morning after cleansing.

This bottle of lotion has a removeable cap and a dispensing pump, so dispensing the right amount for a single dose is easy.

Although the lotion is described as fragrance free, it does have a sunscreen smell to it. Once applied however, the scent is not noticeable.

The lotion is smooth in consistency and spreads evenly and easily. I found it absorbed quickly into my skin. This moisturizer layers well on top of my facial serum and underneath my makeup. Once applied it felt light and unnoticeable. I did not notice any residue or whiteness that it typically with many sunscreen products.

I have combo skin - some parts of my face tend to be on the oily side. I found that using this product did not make my skin more oily or heavy feeling. My make-up stayed put during the day all I got the bonus of SPF 50 protection.

I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest review.

September 13, 2016

I used to use Cetaphil cleanser in my late teens and early twenties, but stopped once my acne days went away.

I had no idea they made a moisturizer! This face moisturizer is a little bit amazing, and I am glad to have found it.

It is a medium thickness cream that comes in a push pump bottle, making application clean and simple. One pump provides me enough moisturizer to cover my face and neck. Once applied and rubbed in, I cannot tell that I have just applied moisturizer, as it does not leave my skin greasy or oily feeling. It actually feels quite soft and hydrated!

Having an SPF50 is spectacular for me, as I tend to burn more than tan in the sun, and we do a lot of outdoors activities like cycling, fishing, and hiking. This cream definitely rubs in a lot nicer than a normal sun screen too.

I have not had any issues with redness or break outs, and it remains on my skin, even when I am working out. It does not drool off my face or get into my eyes like a normal sun screen does! With the heat of this summer, that is a bonus plus!

I can also apply my normal make up over it within a few minutes of cream application, and my foundation and BBB cream even look smoother than previously.

Overall, I am happy to have rediscovered Ceptaphil in a different product than the acne cleanser I knew it for. My skin thanks me too!

*** I received this item at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***