Cetaphil DermaControl™ Oil-Control Foam Wash Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

November 29, 2016

My dermatologist recommended this wash as it was better for sensitive skin, and my face is super oily, so it would help with that too. I have been using it for about 4 months now and it has only helped a little. I find the wash is like a gel and leaves a filmy residue on my face. Also, it really dries out my skin so I have to apply a little bit of moisturizer after so I don't have flaky skin.

August 25, 2016

This is one of the few products I can safely use on my face and know it will not cause further breakouts! Very gentle on sensitive skin, yet tough enough to battle any blemishes. I love that it is made with all natural ingredients. Has a soft subtle smell.

July 30, 2015

I have been using this for the past two years, since it was recommended by my dermatologist. I have oily, but also sensitive skin, in addition to adult acne (not cystic, just persistent). I used to use Spectro brand products, which were pretty gentle, but my face was still almost always oily. WIth DermaControl Foam wash, my skin has a matte appearance for a much longer period, the appearance of my pores is visibly reduced, and while I expect I'll likely always have some acne, there has been a huge improvement in number and severity of breakouts. It costs more than other products I've tried, but it is worth it; my fussy skin really likes this stuff!

June 17, 2015

I have had trouble with acne for awhile now tried covering it with make up did not work , when I tried this product I fell in love , it makes my skin feel great , my acne has gotten better than before

May 04, 2015

- I have been dealing with a bit of cystic acne, and the local pharmacist recommended for me to try this product. The product contains zinc, which is suppose to help in reducing acne and bacteria. So far I have been using this product for a week, and it has helped keep my face clean and soft. There is a flower scent to the product so if you are sensitive to that, please be aware. The cleanser has a nice foam and you only need one pump to cover your whole face. I have noticed that my acne is at bay and it keeps my face glowing and not irritated and the redness is reduced. It is a nice gentle product if you have acne-prone skin and I would definitely recommend it!