Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

1 Bar ~ Net Wt 4.5 oz (127g)

For Dry, Sensitive Skin

• Moisturizing
  • Non-Comedogenic

Cetaphil® gentle cleansing bar's non-soap formulation is as mild as the mildest bar cleanser, and is designed for cleansing dry, sensitive skin.  Ideal for bath or shower use.  Cetaphil® gentle cleansing bar is non-comedogenic and contains no harsh detergents that might dry or irritate the skin.

October 25, 2016

While I love the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser in a bottle, I found the Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar not so gentle. My postpartum skin was horribly dry and full of acne so I was looking for an extremely gentle option to prevent the acne but also create a softer complexion. While I love the convenience and cost of the bar, I found that it dried out my skin and did not substantially fix my acne concerns.

September 20, 2016

I really like this product, they're on the more expensive side but I always feel clean after using this bar and it doesn't make me break out like a lot of other brands do

September 12, 2016

I use this Especially after a dirty diaper when I am out with the baby. It is very gentle on my baby's skin, and I would consider him to have very sensitive skin.

July 30, 2016

This cleansing bar is amazing!! It smells and feels good. If you have a rash after shaving, use cetaphil cleansing bar and it will be gone the next day.

April 02, 2016

J'utilise depuis peu le savon en bar cetaphil et je suis en amour. Tout d'abord, il enlève ma peau sèche du visage.Je ne pouvais plus porter de fond de teint tellement ma peau était sèche. Il convient aux peaux sensibles et laisse une agréable odeur dans ma salle de bain.

Oui le prix est cher mais j'attends qu'il tombe en spécial ;)

March 09, 2016

The best ! My daughter has big skin problem and this soap helped us so much. Smell is fine, could be a little bit cheaper, but you can find coupons at many places for their products. A must have in our house!

January 10, 2016

I just started using this. I have developed sensitive skin. It's great and no scents or perfumes.

May 27, 2014

I seriously am OBSESSED with this product. I'm surprised by people saying this made them break out since i have the most acne prone skin ever! ( break out from changing my detergent, face wash, shampoo, conditioner , anything!) This is the only product that calms my skin. I always go back to using this product.. one thing i will say is i find the product in the bar to be very different from the pump fash wash, I bought the pump one time when on promotion and broke out and found the texture and formula so different. If you have acne prone skin/ super oily in spots/ super dry in spots this is a must have!

January 21, 2012

This is a product backed by many dermatologists, so the rumors must be true, it really works! It is very gentle, great for dry/oily/combination/anything skin. It'll whisk away leftover dirt, oil, and even makeup! It does lather, which is something some people look for. The scent is very mild and fresh. It lasts forever, and is easy on the wallet, at just under five dollars! This is by far, one of the best products out there.

January 03, 2012

Very happy with this cleansing bar - I actually like it more than my favourite gel cleanser. Rinses well,no residue.