Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Dry, sensitive skin treatment.  Fragrance free.

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion
was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin.  Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.

• Provides long-lasting relief to even severe dry skin.
  • Free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic.

September 14, 2016

Dermatologist recommended this many years ago, and my husband and I still use it daily. I love that it is not greasy and absorbs quickly. Fragrance free too!

June 24, 2016

I love love love the Cetaphil moisturning lotion! I suffer from dry skin and have been using this product for years! I can't stress enough how soft, supple, and well moisturized my skin feels after using this lotion. It has long lasting power as well. Definitely plan on repurchasing this product in the future.

March 27, 2016

I Received a sample to try and I really liked it. I found it to be non- greasy and absorbs quickly into your skin. My skin tends to be drier than usual with our winters and I found this lotion helped. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and hydrated. It is fragrance free so great if you have sensitive skin.

March 08, 2016

I love this lotion! It helps any dry skin out there, even my husband's super rough hands! Its non greasy and goes on very smoothly. Be careful not to overuse it or it will be greasy.

February 27, 2016

I really love how it helps my skin to feel moist during the cold weather season. It doesn't have any oil residue on my hands. It is a really amazing hand cream and I am so glad that I found it.

February 24, 2016

Cetaphil is one or may be the only one of the other lotions that i can trust ,it works amazing especially in winter, my skin get very dry ,but cetphil us my hero

February 24, 2016

This is a great moisturiser that doesn't irritate the face either. I used it during the winter season because of the dryness here it totally saved my skin from peeling.

January 29, 2016

This is something I will continuously buy, no matter the price.
This is the ONNNLLLLYYY lotion that my husband will use. Before discovering cetaphil, his hands were hand, cracked, and would bleed. So gross. He wouldn't use ANY lotion because he found them "greasy."
Well! he uses this one MULTIPLE times a day.

This is also the only lotion my daughter uses . She has a mild case of eczema, and this seems to be the only lotion that helps!

January 15, 2016

The lotion really moisturizes well. I have dry skin and i bought a big botte (1L) from Costco and loved it. Too bad Costco doesnt carry them anymore. I love Cetaphil products and they have never disappointed me.

January 11, 2016

If you have sensitive skin or problem skin this is so good for that. It's doctor recommended and has no perfume scent.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic