Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

Dry, sensitive skin treatment.  Fragrance free.

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion
was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin.  Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.

• Provides long-lasting relief to even severe dry skin.
  • Free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic.

February 05, 2017

it is a bit pricey but I have found that it is a good moisturizer. Especially good for people with sensitivities I guess. Virtually scentless, so thats good for people who don’t like heavy scents.

January 10, 2017

I love Cetaphil lotion, it's the ONLY lotion my son can use on his sensitive skin. Gentle enough to use on excema prone skin, if I have a small breakout myself I use only Cetaphil until it's back under control!

January 10, 2017

I love this product, it is amazing. I have been using this every morning after I wash my face. It isn't greasy, and I have found that it has helped to significantly reduce my dry skin, I will keep using this product and highly recommend!!

January 09, 2017

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion provides fantastic moisture to even the driest skin. Great for use on all skin types both young and old. Made especially for people with sensitive skin.

January 07, 2017

The Cetaphil mostirizing lotion works great. Clears dry skin up right away, very gentle so definitely recommend it for people with sensitive skin and also for use on infants.

January 06, 2017

This lotion works great for my daughter who has sensitive skin. I use it every night on her. You can buy a big bottle of it at Costco and it lasts a long time. Keeps her skin moisturized.

September 14, 2016

Dermatologist recommended this many years ago, and my husband and I still use it daily. I love that it is not greasy and absorbs quickly. Fragrance free too!

June 24, 2016

I love love love the Cetaphil moisturning lotion! I suffer from dry skin and have been using this product for years! I can't stress enough how soft, supple, and well moisturized my skin feels after using this lotion. It has long lasting power as well. Definitely plan on repurchasing this product in the future.

March 27, 2016

I Received a sample to try and I really liked it. I found it to be non- greasy and absorbs quickly into your skin. My skin tends to be drier than usual with our winters and I found this lotion helped. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and hydrated. It is fragrance free so great if you have sensitive skin.

March 08, 2016

I love this lotion! It helps any dry skin out there, even my husband's super rough hands! Its non greasy and goes on very smoothly. Be careful not to overuse it or it will be greasy.