Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Face Wash

Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #584 out of 942 in Facial Cleansers

January 16, 2015

I've received this cleanser for free as part of a sample kit that I have won last week . I've been using it ever since! It is perfect for my oily skin. After just one use my skin felt smoother and clear of imperfections . Only thing that I do not like about this product , is that it will not wash out my makeup .

October 29, 2014

its good for oily skin and its really effective , use it try it and u will love it

October 27, 2014

Still not sure this cleans my face really well. It is not drying, but the foam doesn't last unless you use 4-5 pumps.

April 17, 2014

It pumps out what looks like a small amount of foam, but that's all it needs to work. Easy on the face, and washes off faster than any other wash/cleanser. Improved the look of my skin definitely. I really like using the foam more than any other type of cleanser.

August 26, 2013

I have been using Cetaphil for a few weeks now and find it to be way less irritating than some of the other higher end skincare products. It leaves your face feeling very clean, leaves no residue and does not have any irritating scents or perfumes.

August 09, 2013

I love this foamy face wash. You don't need a lot and it removes very well all the dirt under your skin.