Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer

Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #640 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 23, 2016

Ehhhh. Let's be honest, it's a sunscreen not a moisturizer. It does have some moisturizing qualities but keeping the oil away? NOPE, not going to happen. I've tried it with a bunch of different foundations and alone and it does not keep oil away like it claims. It does sink into the skin pretty quickly but I definitely have better moisturizers for a better price.

December 01, 2015

Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer;

My dermatologist recommended this moisturizer (after doing much reading many dermatologists) recommend.

Great moisturizer for people suffering from acne and other skin sensitivies and problems of the face.

Oil control is good for those suffering combination skin, or oily skin, especially in the t-zone I noticed a difference.

Matte finish moisturizer.
Keeps moisturize locked in without adding to the control oily issue.

Hydrating, skin feels softer over time not instantly.

Good price too for its quality.

Gentle ingredients.

February 24, 2015

great for oily skin. sets in quick. my favourite

January 15, 2015

Received this as a part of a sample pack the other day . I absolutely love it ! I love how fast absorbing it is ! My skin felt instantly smoother after just one use plus it smells great .

October 27, 2014

Love that this is not a heavy lotion and non greasy. It feels quite light on the face.

August 13, 2014

I bought this moisturizer thinking it would help me control my oiliness plus it has spf 30. Unfortunately it didn't work well for me as my face would get so oily by midday and the side of my nose as well as my chin would develop sebum spots.

April 17, 2014

This is my favourite facial moisturizer that I've tried. I feel I need to apply SPF on my face in the morning before I apply makeup. This was both good in terms of oil control as well as performing under a day of make-up, it doesn't get oily as the day gets on.

August 09, 2013

It has an SPF of 30 in it. It really controls the shine from coming back. It absorbs really quick. I wouldn't use any other face lotion.