• Cetaphil RestoraDerm Replenishing Moisturizer
  • Cetaphil RestoraDerm Replenishing Moisturizer

Cetaphil RestoraDerm Replenishing Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 24, 2016

Absolutely the best moisturizing lotion I have EVER used!! I have worked as a house painter for 30 years and the chemicals and solvents wrecked the skin on my hands. My hands look 30 years older than me! The cetaphil product has been better than anything I have used before. I used to use the oatmeal lotions but this is much better. I am still on my first bottle but will absolutely buy again. BONUS, they offer a $2.00 off coupon on their website. I will be trying some of their other products soon, I expect. This lotion was surprisingly better. (meaning I was really and truly SURPRISED at how effective it was.)

February 08, 2016

My son has baby acne and after he uses this product, his skin is getting much better. Strongly recommend this product !

January 22, 2016

I used Cetaphil Replenishing Moisturizer it leaves your skin feeling smooth it's a little expensive but you only need to apply ,a little bit of this lotion on your skin the bottle lasts a long time it's worth every penny

January 21, 2016

This is the only moisturizer that I use for my daughters eczema, because its the ONLY one that works. Really keeps her skin moisturized. A bit expensive, but worth every penny!

January 21, 2016

I have eczema and my dermatologist recommended that I use this. Keeps my skin feeling soft, moisturized and reduces eczema flare ups. I love this moisturizer, especially for the winter. Will continue to repurchase.

January 21, 2016

My dermatologist recommended this lotion and it worked really well for me and for my baby. Great quality product. Worth the price.

July 08, 2015

I remember my sister using this #Cetaphil (Replenishing Moisturizer) on my nephew when he was just a baby saying that it kept him moisturized , This cream helps to keep the skin looking soft while deeply moisturizing the skin helping prevent dryness and chapping,

April 22, 2015

I used this lotion in combination with Cetaphil body wash, great for baby's sensitive skin. Gentle formula allows you to use it on babies 3months and up. Will help with dry and itchy skin. Doesn't irritate.