Good

Chair Locks for Child Safety, 4 Pack Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 149 in Baby Accessories - Locks & Straps

Chair Locks secure kitchen and dining room chairs to the table. This prevents toddlers from using chairs to climb, which prevents falls. It also prevents movement of chairs to reach dangerous objects on tables, countertops, stoves, windows, etc. When chairs are needed simply unbuckle. Latch is difficult for small fingers but easy for adults. Goes on with adhesive tape which removes easily when you are done with the product. Straps easily adjust in length. 2 locks per chair recommended. Comes in a pack with enough straps for four chairs. White color.

March 21, 2016

We went through pretty drastic measure to child proof our house before our first child was crawling and mobile and the chair locks were definitely a savior. Happy to say we were accident free. These chair locks are sturdy and durable. Very easy to use and safe. We were able to reuse for our second and third child as well.

March 21, 2016

I absolutely love these locks I have 3 small grandchildren so I baby proofed my whole house with these locks and don't have to worry about little hand getting into places they shouldn't be

January 07, 2015

It s safe for the children.It s good product