Chanel #19 Reviews

Ranked #1177 out of 1213 in Perfume

March 10, 2016

I have used this as my signature scent for many years and still get compliments on it most days. It is a classic but doesn't get as much publicity as number 5 or Coco etc. That's ok with me as I don't want everyone to wear it, I feel special that it isn't a scent that everyone is wearing but having said that I feel that you should try it as it really is a special fragrance, unique and classic, sexy and feminine with a touch of confidence and strength that all women have inside of us. It is hard to describe or to give it the right justice but it could possibly be described at fresh and green and first but finishes with a sexy powdery unique sweet musky perfume. LOL, I'm not sure it that sounds awesome or awful, how I just described it! Check it out ladies, it is worth a sniff :) It is probably unlike any scent you have tried and that's a good thing, not everyone is wearing it.

February 16, 2016

This scent gives me an instant headache. In my opinion this is the worst scent in the Chanel collection. This isn't a perfume you could just buy for someone and would be universally loved. The smell is strong and very bold- it's an acquired taste.

December 11, 2007

As a sworn Chanel girl, I am sad to admit I hated this product. I felt it was too masculine for me. I felt as if I smelled like a pine cone car freshener - not my style. This is the one and only Chanel scent I refuse to wear - i even got rid of the soap and lotion the set came with, couldn't stand the scent in any form. I did, however, keep the box...