Chanel Base Lumiere Protectrice Protective Base Coat

Chanel Base Lumiere Protectrice Protective Base Coat Reviews

Ranked #1243 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Buy Chanel Nail Polish - Chanel Base Lumiere Protectrice Protective Base Coat 13ml/0.4oz

January 13, 2015

Little bit pricey, but worth it. Not a full coverage foundation, but evens out skin tone and helps to hide blemishes. I still have to use a concealer under my eyes. Makes my skin feel soft and look radiant. Love it

June 24, 2014

Love this base look natural and it look good in every skin type

December 22, 2010

I have to admit at first I scoffed at the idea of paying close to $30 for nail polish, but it has to be said - I don't think I've ever been this impressed by a nail polish. It's incredibly durable (no chips for weeks) and can stand on its own as a beautiful nail colour as well. Don't let the green bottle fool you, the polish is only very lightly tinted green to counteract the fleshy pink tones on your nail caused by blood flow in your fingers. The end result is a gorgeous shine and a naturally polished look.

I know the price may seem a little steep, but I've had mine for just about a year now and it still hasn't clumped, gone off, or dried up (which is more than I can say about the drug store brands I usually buy). If you're looking to treat yourself with a little splurge, I would definitely recommend this product :)

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends