Chanel blush Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 533 in Blush

March 18, 2017

I'm in love with this product!! - It smells nice,beautiful color,good pigmentation,blend very beautiful.Make sure you do not use too much by reason of pigmentation - Gives a nice glow - I was outside all day and it was still good.

April 17, 2016

I bought Chanel Blush is Sunkiss Ribbon from the Spring 2016 LA Sunrise collection. It's amazing. It looks super bright in the palette, but it's a really wearable warm shade.

There's orange, bronze, and several shades of pink that blend together to produce this incredibly wearable shade.

I love the packaging and the product, and would totally recommend this!

March 21, 2016

This product is totally worth your money
    If you are looking for a natural blush I highly recommend the chanel joues contraste.it last you a very long time also.i use mine everyday for 8 months now and its still not even half way!

January 27, 2016

Chanel.
    Perfectly made.
    Beautifully elegant.
    One of my favorite brands.
    Ever since a young girl.
    I finally got my hands on one of the blush powders last year.
    A beautiful peach color. I have light/fair skin, so anything really works, but this one is really ASTOUNDING.
    Chanel makes such a high quality product.
    From clothing to beauty products.
    If you don't have any, go spoil yourself xx

June 09, 2015

Blush goes on very smooth. Their quality is amazing. Blush with just a hint of shimmer to create glow if you choose a shimmery colour. Matte colours are excellent as well as they never apply blotchy. Scent is so nice - warm rose scent reminds me of summers outdoors. Well worth the money.