Chanel CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 61 in CC Creams

February 05, 2017

I have been loving the Chanel CC Cream, it feels more like tinted skincare on my face! It evens out my skintone, brightens up my skin. it doesn't really have much coverage because it looks really natural. I use it almost everyday and people always compliment how my skin looks glowing. I use the shade 20 Beige, it suits my complexion well. I will definitely repurchase after I finish this one!

June 07, 2016

HERE’S WHAT THEY SAY…

With its CHANEL signature, CC Cream combines 5 actions in 1 single step:

SOOTHES. Cornflower water comforts sensitive skin.
    MOISTURIZES. Hyaluronic acid helps maintain hydration level all day long by trapping and retaining moisture inside the skin.
    PROTECTS. SPF 30 and PA+++ sun filters block aging-accelerating UVA-UVB rays. A mineral filter guarantees higher tolerance on the skin.
    PREVENTS. An active ingredient of natural origin, Rejuvencia, provides the best shield against external aggressions.
    EVENS OUT IMPERFECTIONS. Redness, dark spots and pores are visibly diminished.

PROS
    SPF 30, nice buildable texture and coverage

CONS
    $$$$ Big bucks! Terrible colour selection! This product comes in two colours, and both are quite light; no options at all for medium or dark skin. For the price, Chanel should put this product in a pump formulation and increase the colour options. The CC cream is highly fragranced, which might pose issues for those with sensitivities.

THE STRAIGHT DOPE
    I actually like this product. The colour is a little too light for my summer complexion, but I think it will be perfect for my winter skin. I would say it's medium coverage but very buildable and the product has good longevity

January 07, 2016

Great product on its own or under foundation for fuller coverage. I use a foundation brush to apply and a little goes a long way. I even got my mom onto this product and I love the fact that it includes SPF.

November 28, 2015

Was disappointed in this cream. It did not work for me.

May 17, 2015

This CC creme is awesome. The texture is good, the scent is good and it gives my skin a beautiful healthy glow. I will buy this forever. I love it.

April 06, 2015

I just bought this and I love it. It feels wonderful on your skin and it doesn't irratate me like so many others.

March 25, 2015

It works well almost like a foundation. It gives a nice light coverage which I loved and it matches with my everyday life since I love to wear makeup but have a natural look :)

December 05, 2014

Absolutely great product by Chanel . Great for everyday use.

September 07, 2014

This is pretty good. It can be a bit drying but ok if I moisturizer well. Texture is a bit thick but coverage is good. I love the smell. smells fresh but not very strong. Great SPF coverage!

June 17, 2014

This CC Cream can be layered for more effective coverage without the appearance or feeling of being caked on or thick! It did not cause any breakouts and most importantly, did not look ashy or appear visable against my golden undertone. This cream really brightened up my face, and many times I have used it as the ONLY thing I apply to my face before leaving the house to run errands. I love the overall effect, just enough coverage while keeping my skin looking dewey and fresh!

MsBeckyBean earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MsBeckyBean added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

christinemh added a new review for
    Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    Avene Triacneal

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?