Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Perfume Reviews

Ranked #572 out of 1235 in Perfume

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Perfume for Women 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray A new facet of CHANCE is born. CHANEL Master Perfumer Jacques Polge has created a new fragrance constellation that is a whirlwind of tender and vibrant notes...This incarnation of the decidedly young scent revealing itself to be both delicate and airy, with an intoxicatingly light, fruity trail. .

January 07, 2017

J'adore ce parfum, le reflet d'une femme chic et distinguée. Je le met beaucoup plus pour mes RDV professionnels et les meetings.
    Je recommande vivement ce parfum

October 01, 2016

This is my new favourite perfume!! The first smell I had if it, was on a sales associate. It smelled so light, fresh and clean. I asked, and she said she was wearing Chanel. Next time I went to the perfume counter, I smelled all the fragrances until I found it. Mine is almost done, and time to repurchase. Smells like Heaven in a bottle!!! A must have for all the women who want to smell elegant. I always get complimented when I wear it.

September 10, 2016

I am always saying chanel for the classy people
    I adorable all perfume from chanel and trying any new products also love make up and my husband doesn't use any cologne eve chanel

September 04, 2016

After trying and buying Coco Mademoiselle, I decided tu give a try to the new Chanel fragrances. I fell for Chance eau tendre because of the fresh citrus notes. It is pretty expensive and does not last very long...So I have to put more and more and more during the day.

April 23, 2016

Yes! Please! This fragrance is so yummy! I got it as a birthday gift and will be repurchasing. I always get compliments. It's a soft sexy smell for grown up women, it has a sofistication about it without being stuffy.

January 07, 2016

I'm on my third bottle of this in 3 years. It is amazing and yet subtle. I find some perfumes way too strong and musky, but this is just right.

November 28, 2015

Love this perfume and so does my husband. My skin is sometimes sensitive to perfumes, but this one does not bother me at all. Two thumbs up!

July 05, 2015

I love this perfume, I bought a bottle of it as a gift to myself. It's a very soft floral scent which is not too overpowering. All you need is one or two sprays for the whole day. It comes in a pretty little bottle and has a beautiful light pink tinge.

July 05, 2015

Very elegant scent, mature but light and airy at the same time. Stays on for a long time. I have a sample size and I enjoy putting it on here and there, probably wouldnt repurchase as I find other perfumes more suitable for me. But I would definitely recommend to try it out, because it's really really nice.

May 25, 2015

this is my current perfume! I usually change every 2-3 years but this one will still be one of my favorite. It is light, delicate and floral. that does not mean it will fade away easily. on me it lasts a day easy (obviously I am not doing any sports with it) and I always get compliments :)