• Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum
  • Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum

Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #722 out of 1216 in Perfume

Contains the scent of Mandarin, Orange Blossom A smooth composition of baroque flowers, Bulgarian Rose, Indian Jasmine With Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, amid wood and vanilla - Coco

March 17, 2015

Chanel makes my favorite brands of perfume. Every time I wear Chanel's Coco Eau Parfum I get so my compliments and people ask me all the time what perfume are you wearing. Other people recognize the scent right away.It is very pricey but well worth it just a little goes along way.

March 17, 2015

Chanel Coco is my favorite perfume. It smells so delicious vanilla, orange and sandlewood just to mention a few are the main ingredients in this perfume. So far it is the classiest, most feminine perfume I have ever worn.

February 23, 2015

A big Classic! this so lovely and very feminine Parfume! a must have!

May 01, 2012

I like this very much. It is woody and still soft. The staying power is extreme so you do not want to use too much. I like the sleek design of the bottle and versus glass, it's spill-proof!

April 24, 2012

Very classic scent that can be word during the day or the night. It has a very woody and amber fragrance to it mixed in with floral notes. Very classy.

April 24, 2012

Classic and Spicy. This will be my scent for life!

November 23, 2011

Here is their description:

Contains the scent of Mandarin, Orange Blossom
A smooth composition of baroque flowers, Bulgarian Rose, Indian Jasmine
With Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, amid wood and vanilla

Anything with vanilla, jasmine and orange blossom is good in my books ! Only sampled this smell but am planning on buying it soon!

April 07, 2011

I find this fragrance to be an all time classic. It is easy to wear and not too overpowering.

August 17, 2010

Chanel's Coco Eau de Parfum is worth every scent... I mean CENT! Its heavy crystal bottle with the timeless Chanel logo clued me in that this was going to be a serious scent. With notes of amber, flowers, wood, leather and (I've heard rumors) actual cocoa, this scent is surprisingly wearable for daytime and heady enough for night. Since I bought Coco, I don't want to wear any other fragrance. A classic!