Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #415 out of 1213 in Perfume

August 03, 2015

Most elegant perfum out there! It's a high end product but totally worth it

April 02, 2015

Its a good quality perfume, but smell is not me. I find it to be very mature and little too heavy for me. Last for long time (scent followed me for a long time and I sprayed just a little of it), don't think you would have to reapply it during the day.

March 31, 2015

I absolutely love the smell of this perfume! It's so feminine, and it lasts for a really long time without fading.

November 14, 2014

This smells beautiful, elegant and classy. It's one of those perfumes you want to wear when you're going to the ballet, opera, a fancy dinner or just a romantic date. This isn't a fresh scenting perfume that'll wake you up. It's quite difficult for me to describe the scent but you can definitely ask to smell it at any store.

Not only does it smell amazing, but man does it last. I usually have to spray perfumes a minimum of 3 times to feel like they've stuck to me, but this? No, no, no. I'll spray this a MAXIMUM of one and a half because it's so strong and believe me when I say the smell will last you the whole day.

It's very expensive but worth it since you don't end up spraying it so much. Other perfumes are cheaper but you usually end up bringing them in your purse for touch-ups. With Coco Mademoiselle? never.

I've had my first bottle (50 ml.) for almost 3 years now and with moderate use, I still have about 1/3 of the bottle left.

November 14, 2014

This is the most sophisticated fragrance I have ever owned. Its very feminine but not fruity/floral. Its described as an oriental scent but I find it to be just an amazing scent. Its hard to describe but if a fragrance can make you smell expensive...then this is, the one, that does!
:D