Amazing

Chanel Graphite Nail Polish #529 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1228 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

August 16, 2011

We've all read the hype, Chanel's new polish collection for Fall 2011 has finally hit counters here in Canada (Toronto)...here are my thoughts. I actually picked up the Graphite #529 last month in NYC about 1 month ahead of the launch here in Canada. While the polish looks very steely gray in the bottle it actually pulls very green on my nails. It also applies extremely well and even. While it looks full of glitter the finish is extremely smooth. The colour is very unique, unlike anything I've seen before, there is loads of gorgeous multi-dimensional glitter...I would classify it as a "warm" shade. As for the wear, fairly average....I'm extremely hard on my hands and with a toddler I contantly am washing up...so this polish wore well on me for about 3 days...then I noted some wear at the tips. My only real gripe about this polish (all all "glitter" polish in general) is that I find it extremely difficult to remove! I used about 7 cotton pads with loads of remover and I could still see minute particles of glitter. Would I recommend this polish...well, only if you're a lover of all this Chanel and a collector then yes....but a little birdie told me that Revlon has introduced a dupe (Carbonite) which is pretty close to the real deal...you decide!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation