Chanel No. 5 Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1216 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Chanel in 1921, CHANEL #5 is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of a classic scent of sparkling florals. It is recommended for evening wear.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

November 29, 2016

I absolutely love this scent!!!!! so ladylike, mature, and fancy! I cannot afford it but have tried a sample, and my sister owns it so I use it every time I go over there.

November 29, 2016

A classic. I absolutely love this fragrance, and always have. I wear it at night before bed, I feel so sexy when I wear it. It's definitely a strong, confident fragrance but that's what I love about it. My husband bought it for me because Marilyn Monroe only put this on before bed (sleeping naked) he thought it would get my panties off :P

Anyway, it's a classic that I will always keep with me. Yes, some people say it has an "old lady smell", but that's only because it's been around for so long. I will definitely be one of those "old ladies" that wear this for the rest of my life. A definite must-have for any woman - you feel so strong and confident with this stuff on. You won't regret it.

June 18, 2016

I feel like you have to be of a certain age in order to like this perfume. My mother used to wear it and I'd always get headaches from it. I feel like they need to bring back the old style of the bottle where you dab it because in the spray it is way too strong.

June 18, 2016

This is a classic scent but I think I'm not at the right age to use it. I think this suits mature women who have a strong confident personality. It is a warm, strong scent, that probably is long last (I couldn't stand the smell so I had to wash it off).

June 05, 2016

I know a lot of people will say that they love this perfume and that this is the classic smell of Chanel, but I personally hate it and have met several people who don't like it either. It's a very powerful, almost soapy smell, that just isn't my cup of tea. Once the perfume "airs out" a little it becomes nicer, but I still would not wear it as the initial smell is just terrible to me. I find that Chance by Chanel is far superior to No. 5, but that's just my opinion.

April 30, 2016

This perfume has been around for a long time. My older sister has worn this perfume for 42 years and continues to wear only this brand. Chanel has a distinct beautiful scent and this is one perfume I would love to receive as a gift. It is pricey but lasts a long time.

March 31, 2016

This perfume is like a cult classic. It's been around for so long and it is still so popular. I'm not sure if there is anyone who doesn't know what this smells like. Definitely worth trying.

March 27, 2016

I love this but haven't had it for a long time. It always made me feel so good and the scent was beautiful. I really do not think it is available any more because I have not found it.

February 16, 2016

I didn't like the smell of this perfume by itself. It smells musky and soapy. But I have to say- after giving it a try and letting it just sit on my skin for 30-40 min, the smell turned more warm and floral. I quite like it. It's definitely not for everyone but give it a try on yourself and see if it works for you. Everyone's chemistry is different! On my cousin- it still smelled soapy and unappealing. The price point is high for what you get- but it is Chanel after all.

January 25, 2016

My Husband Purchased this Perfume for me a while back it smells amazing and the scent lasts for such a long time

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml