Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 595 in Foundation

November 12, 2015

it is my holy grail foundation, it took a while to get used to it, but I definitely with repurchase it. It gives me natural finish and looks almost like skin.

April 01, 2015

My mom gave me this for my graduation present, and I love it for special occasions. I don't wear it every day because it's so gorgeous that I don't want to waste it! The coverage I feel is medium but I can build it up without it looking cakey.

November 12, 2014

Chanel Vitalumiere Satin Smoothing Fluid Foundation (CA$ 56 for 30ml) in 30 - Cendre is a good match for medium skin tone with yellow undertones. Its the best foundation for winter months since its formulated with walnut seed oil that moisturizes skin deeply. It does not cling to dryness on skin, instead, it moisturizes and makes skin feel comfortable even in the dry weather. Since I have dry skin, I would wanna use this all the time, as the weather in Calgary is generally dry.

Application & Texture
This foundation is so easy to blend, it goes on like silk and gives a smooth, satiny finish that looks amazing in person and even better in photographs. Although, I don't suffer from large pores, but makeup often accentuated or sank in my pores, making them appear larger than they were. I do not have this problem any more. Especially the bridge of my nose and cheeks looks like I airbrushed them with Vitalumiere! Its that flawless!
The key to application is to shake it well before pumping it out. I use a foundation brush, but it can also be applied with fingers. It lasts me only 5 hours without a setting powder and primer, however, with GOSH Prime n Set I get a wear time of up to 10 hours, which is spectacular. It has some perfume in it but its not that strong or bothersome

Coverage and Finish
I love the sheer, luminous finish it gives to my skin. Honestly, when I have invested so much in my skincare routine, I wouldn't wanna cover it up with mounds of makeup and if you are happy with how your skin looks, then this is the perfect foundation. It covers redness and a bit of dark circles but it wont cover any scars or blemishes. I use an under eye concealer with this. Its gives me just enough coverage to look like its my skin but better. Its perfect for day time, when I use a full pump for my face an neck. For night time, I build the coverage up by using two pumps and setting with powder. It gives me full coverage that way!

Final Thoughts
Overall, I feel Chanel Vitalumiere fits me very well. Its gives me sheer- skin like coverage, a dewy finish and with a setting powder a good enough wear time. This foundation has actually increased my curiosity for Chanel's makeup line and I am dying to hit the counter for a little more of Chanel in my life :)

January 31, 2012

This is uber expensive I know but
It applies real smooth
Gives you good coverage
Blends in perfectly
Its a no feel product(it does not feel heavy on your skin)
It has SPF 15
Will last for 6hrs*
It has moisturizing agents which makes your skin better and glowing
It looks radiant on your skin
Its oil free

It has definitely got me hooked I will be buying the
VITALUMIÈRE AQUA NEXT

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa