Chapman's banana popsicles

Chapman's banana popsicles Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 1062 in Snacks

March 08, 2016

Chapman's Banana Popsicle are my kids favorite right now. I like that they are only 60cal per serving and are gluten free. For the cost of the box its a pretty great value as you get 18 popsicles. It would be nice if they came in more variety packs. as by the time your finished the box your really tired of banana flavor. still worth a try.

February 10, 2016

Affordably priced and great value for your money. I can't keep these in the freezer during the summer. Nothing is more refreshing on a hot summer day than a Chapman's banana popsicle with it's natural banana flavour.

January 20, 2016

I have always loved the banana flavour. In Chapman's popsciles, the flavour is amazing! BUT the product is often hard to find. There are a few stores in my city that carry it - one the price is outrageous, the other - normal price. they often dont have it tho, so when i see it, i stock up on it. I also use it for a flavour shot in my banana black tea. it really brings out the flavour. yummy! I just wish more stores - common ones - carried this flavour.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products