Chapman's Caramel Praline Premium Ice Cream

Chapman's Caramel Praline Premium Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #815 out of 987 in Misc

A great treat with Southern roots-New Orleans is the home of caramelized pecan praline. We take a creamy caramel swirl, fold it into our rich vanilla ice cream and then sprinkle it with lots of buttery pecan pralines. Indulge your sweet tooth with this luxurious dessert.

March 06, 2016

This ice cream is so heavenly. It's rich and creamy ,I absolutely love the flavors of the caramel praline,so sweet and salty,what an amazing combination. Chapman ice cream is of the best quality. The price is average ,I would definitely. recommend this to everyone

February 15, 2016

This is one of my fave ice cream brands and flavours. It is rich and cream and very tasty. It makes a great dessert or snack. And they don't skimp on the pralines either :)

April 28, 2015

Chapman's is the ice cream that I like to purchase for my family. I love praline and caramel and this Chapman's flavor combines them to perfection. Creamy with generous swirls of decadent caramel. The perfect cool and sweet treat.

September 27, 2013

Heaven in a bowl, or in a cone. Creamy smooth ice cream that tickles your taste buds an it slides across your tough. A 2 litre container doesn't last very long at our house!!! Often on sale at a great price, so stock up when you can.

September 11, 2013

maybe not the best ice cream I have ever tasted but definitely reliable for quality and pricing. Always available and love their website.

May 16, 2012

Omfg.. I lick the spoon clean, the bowl and the bucket- that's how delisious it is! I buy this amazing ice cream 2x a week, can be a bit pricey if you don't hit sales or know where the best deal is (Walmart). Average price is about $5 and worth every penny, when I desire to share my family loves it as much as I do and well a tub doesn't last a day :p if you love caramel and ice cream you'll be in heaven with this ice cream:)

May 05, 2012

Real ice cream, 100% milk, fantastic taste.. just can't get enough of it.

November 18, 2011

Chapman’s ice Cream has bin a family favourite in our home for years and will continue to be for as long as we can buy it. Chapman’s is Canada’s largest independent ice cream manufacturer and is located in Markdale Ontario. In 1973 Dave and Penny Chapman purchased a creamery in Markkadle Ontario witch is a village just south of Georgian Bay Ontario. Although they stared out with only two employees and two trucks they have grown into one of the most popular Ice Cream makers ever. The quality of their ice cream is top of the line and in my opinion you can’t get any better tasting Canadian Ice Cream. They have gone from making the best tasting Vanilla Ice Cream to making Ice Creams of all different flavours to sorbets, frozen yogurts, novelties and they even make no sugar added ice Cream and Lactose free ice cream so everyone can enjoy ice cream together. It’s the most creamy smooth ice cream I have every eaten and I just can’t get enough of their Premium Caramel Praline and they’re Premium Black Cherry Ice Cream. If you haven’t tried Chapman’s Ice creams then give some a try, I’m sure you’ll agree it’s the best tasting Canadian made Ice Cream you have tried.