Chapmans Dutch Chocolate Frozen Yogurt

Chapmans Dutch Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

February 17, 2017

If you love chocolate, and you love ice cream, give this frozen yogurt treat a try. It tastes like a chocolate ice cream but with probiotics. I was recently on antibiotics, and wanted to reduce some of the nasty side effects. There was no yogurt in the fridge then I remembered this. I am so glad I did, because I really enjoyed the great chocolate taste, the texture, and of course, knowing it was a healthier choice!

March 18, 2016

this frozen yogurt is not my normal brand ...how ever it is rich and has a nice chocolate taste. it has an appealing aroma too!!! i found this smooth and my chocolate craving was cured!!!!

March 18, 2016

I love this frozen yogurt ,you get the same yummy flavor as chocolate ice cream but with 97% less fat which is amazing because I love chocolate. It is rich and creamy and such a healthier option for a snack .Chapman's makes the best products and I would definitely recommend this frozen yogurt to everyone

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food