Chapmans Dutch Chocolate Frozen Yogurt

Chapmans Dutch Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

March 19, 2017

Purchased this frozen yogurt at my local grocery store, when it was on sale. I had really been craving chocolate ice cream, and this was the perfect fix!
    It can be slightly grainy in texture, but that does not take away from the overall taste. The dutch chocolate is both satisfying, and creamy.
    Would definitely purchase again.

February 26, 2017

I don't usually gravitate towards frozen yogurt, only because if it's packed full of sugar, I'm going to go the normal ice cream route. However, after tasting this I realized it tastes exactly like normal ice cream, maybe even better than some. You can taste the rich was of the chocolate and the ice cream isn't creamy, rather it is nice and smooth. It melts nicely in your mouth. I really am pleased and would repurchase this.

February 17, 2017

If you love chocolate, and you love ice cream, give this frozen yogurt treat a try. It tastes like a chocolate ice cream but with probiotics. I was recently on antibiotics, and wanted to reduce some of the nasty side effects. There was no yogurt in the fridge then I remembered this. I am so glad I did, because I really enjoyed the great chocolate taste, the texture, and of course, knowing it was a healthier choice!

March 18, 2016

this frozen yogurt is not my normal brand ...how ever it is rich and has a nice chocolate taste. it has an appealing aroma too!!! i found this smooth and my chocolate craving was cured!!!!

March 18, 2016

I love this frozen yogurt ,you get the same yummy flavor as chocolate ice cream but with 97% less fat which is amazing because I love chocolate. It is rich and creamy and such a healthier option for a snack .Chapman's makes the best products and I would definitely recommend this frozen yogurt to everyone