Chapman's Frozen Yogurt

Chapman's Frozen Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

July 22, 2016

I love the Chapmans yogurt and usually but the strawberry one. Last time i bought one i got to use the $4.00 coupon that is offered and mailed to me once a year.

July 22, 2016

Frozen Yogurt is so good! I prefer it to ice cream actually. It's so creamy and yummy. I love it! You can get so many great flavours.. it's the best snack on hot days!

March 08, 2016

I think that Chapmans has really improved over the years. This has a great flavour and nice texture. ALWAYS able to find on sale! Lots of different kinds to pick from

March 08, 2016

This is pretty good, its creamy like ice cream but has more of a tangy flavor ,but its still tasty.I like putting fresh berries on top and sometimes I serve it with cake.It makes a great dessert.I do find it to be around the same price as ice cream but still a very yummy treat.

February 21, 2016

I honestly can't tell the difference between ice cream and this frozen yogurt. It's really creamy, and has a wonderful flavour, lovely to know that you're getting the same taste and texture for half the calories!

February 21, 2016

Better than ice cream! we have replaced ice cream now with Frozen Yogurt! It comes in so many flavours that are all delicious! Most people can't even tell the difference and when I tell them it's yogurt they are shocked. It has a wonderful creamy texture and a nice not too sweet taste.

February 17, 2016

best tasting frozen yogourt ,the texture is nice and smooth, lots of different flavorsto choose from, nice replacement to ice cream, fair price woul buy again

February 17, 2016

It's my favorite frozen yogourt brand: lovely tastes available (strawberry one is sooooo yummy!), quality ingredients, really smooth. A tasteful experience at each pack!

August 04, 2015

I didn't enjoy this yogurt at all. I got Vanilla with Chocolate and I did not enjoy the taste.

May 08, 2015

It's great for me because full-fat ice cream doesn't work well with my digestive system. In moderation this is perfect because it is lower in fat! And it comes in incredible flavours like PB&J;!