Chapman's Frozen Yogurt Cheeky Monkey

Chapman's Frozen Yogurt Cheeky Monkey Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

June 12, 2014

not one of my favorites ,,, but you can't like everything

May 20, 2014

I'm not really a fruity ice cream/frozen yogurt kind of girl but this stuff is good.
I was looking for something different, as I always go for the same ice creams and frozen yogurts. I was actually hoping to get the Nanaimo Bar, however, they didn't have any... so I got this instead. I was happy with it. I'll get it again when I'm feeling fruity.

September 11, 2013

An amazing sweet treat to get anyone's cravings for sugar to go away

August 21, 2013

Fabulous rich taste. My granddaughter couldn't stop eating it.

July 11, 2013

This is one of the best frozen yogurts ive had. I love the texture of the yogurt, its so smooth and creamy. Chapman's really makes some great ice cream and frozen yogurt. On top of it all you get a huge tub of frozen yogurt for under 6 dollars. Sooo good.

July 10, 2013

Chapmans ice cream is really great quality ice cream from a Canadian owned company. The Cheeky Monkey flavour is a bit fruity with the banana and strawberry and a bit chocately with the brownie bits. I like that they don't overdo either one, the flavours are subtle and go nicely with each other without being too sweet.

May 01, 2012

I LOVE frozen yogurt! I bought the Cheeky Monkey flavour because the store was out of Vanilla flavour which I usually buy to put in my fruit shakes. I thought fruit flavoured yogurt might work in a protein shake. It is amazing on it's own and in shakes! Strawberry and banana flavour with bits of strawberry and chocolate brownie!! (No monkey bits) The fruit taste is wonderful and the little bits of brownie is just enough chocolate taste to satisfy a chocolate craving without reaching for a chocolate bar! Great product! And who doesn't love Monkeys!?