Chapmans Frozen Yogurt Crispy Peanut Butter Crunch

Chapmans Frozen Yogurt Crispy Peanut Butter Crunch Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

January 19, 2017

Omg this frozen yogurt is insane! So full of flavor! The peanut butter is spot on and the crunch is soooo good! By far my most favorite as I am a huge peanut butter lover. It often goes on sale too, score.

January 13, 2017

I LOVE Chapman's products, especially their frozen yogurt items. They are so tasty. I eat frozen yogurt because it seems to help settle my stomach, and this brand is the best for doing that. They have so many amazing flavors, such as the crispy peanut butter. I also love what this company does for it's local community here in Ontario; they're amazing.

March 31, 2016

Oh this product is pure heaven it has all the flavor and taste of the delicious tastes that I like. The chocolate ,the peanut butter, the crunchiness and the creamiest frozen youguryt around. We purchase it all the time and will continue to do so. Love it!

March 16, 2016

je le recommende fortement car ca goute pas lartificiel
    cest tres naturel on goute du yogourt grec cest magique !
    jadore ce produit je le consomme sur une base reguliere

June 10, 2015

I love Chapman's products -- They are made with quality ingredients, at a good price, and they have a lot of allergen sensitive products. Growing up, I had a severe egg allergy, and then on top of that, as an adult I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. There aren't a lot of foods my tummy is okay with. The Crispy Peanut Butter Crunch Chapmans Froyo is literally crack to me. It's a godsend. So tasty, my tummy loves it, and at one point it was about the only thing keeping weight on my already too thin frame.

May 21, 2015

With a slight lactose intolerance, frozen yogurt is something I can usually handle a bit better in moderation. Throw some PB in the mix and I'm sold. It really is difficult to eat only one serving but it is such a nice treat!

May 17, 2015

Our family loves Chapman's frozen yogurt. Although not as healthy as the Vanilla flavour, the Peanut Butter Crunch flavour is worth a splurge now and then. With 160 calories per 1/2 cup, and 23 grams of carbs per serving, it's difficult to eat just 1/2 cup.

May 17, 2015

Hello yummy goodness! If you like peanut butter like I do , you will not regret indulging in this satisfying frozen yogurt at half the calories of regular ice cream.

May 17, 2015

This is very yummy! It tastes very much like peanut butter, more like a reese cup and vanilla frozen yogurt. It doesn't look like much flavour with the small pieces but they pack a lot of flavour! The crisp taste, taste like pieces of crunchy chocolate bar!