Chapman's Ice Cream - Blueberry Cheesecake
Good

Chapman's Ice Cream - Blueberry Cheesecake Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 421 in Ice Cream

July 08, 2014

thought i would enjoy the flavor as i like cheesecake but flavor was lacking.

1.5/5

June 11, 2014

This ice cream was horrible. The texture of it was somewhere between a cloth and a dusty marshmallow. The sweetness factor was huge. It just tasted like a 'frozen confection' and had none of the creaminess actual real ice cream has.

June 01, 2014

I first saw this one on Rick Mercer Report and decided I have to try it. We all loved it. It's sinfully rich and tasty. I also love the fact that it's CANADIAN made and that is important to me and my family.

April 14, 2014

Im not sure how or if i can add brands on here but Lucerne Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is oh so good!
    I'm going to guess and say that Chapmans is about the same!
    It's Soft and smooth and the blueberry flavoring is well throughout the ice-cream!
    Add some fresh blueberries with a bit of green on 'em to it (i love the little sour ones) and prepare to have your mind blown! :D

March 25, 2014

This Chapmans is my go-to choice. When the Chapmans ice cream go on sale @$2-3, I would also pick up the "pineapple-orange" and "rum-raisin" along with the cheesecake ice cream.

September 12, 2013

We tried this flavor because it was on sale, I love it, my Dad who does not like anything but Neapolitan, went out and bought two more boxes.....it is defiantly worth a try