Chapman's Ice Cream Cookies Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 414 in Ice Cream

June 09, 2016

Oh these were fantastic. The box was gone pretty quick. It ticks all the boxes of being a nice frozen snack, chocolate, ice cream, and actual cookies. The cookies were nice and soft and had good flavour like an oatmeal cookie.

June 29, 2015

En spécial hier je me suis gâtée et résultat wow la crème glacée est débile au goût , douce crémeuse et pas trop sucrée et que dire du biscuit juste la consistance parfaite légèrement croquant sous la dent . un produit de qualité et un bon rapport qualité prix .

March 15, 2015

They are a little small but the cookie and ice cream are great. Love the chocolate!

August 12, 2014

When I bought these for the first time, I couldn't stop eating them. They're a cookie & chocolate lover's dream. The downside - the thin layer of chocolate melts fast in your hands, as it's not a cone. Can't get enough of these!

June 01, 2014

These cookies were like chunks huge cookies put together with ice cream. Very disappointing. Even the cookie was nothing special. Cheap cookie dough with no finesse at all! I kept these in my freezer forever. Nobody enjoyed them. I ended up throwing them out.

May 24, 2014

This is a nice alternative to the everyday cone, they are a little small so I guess I have to eat 2 instead. That is so hard to do lol.

April 14, 2014

I was so excited to try this product and really looked to be something different than what we currently purchase. I was disappointed, I found the cookies were too hard and very difficult to bite through making it difficult to eat and un enjoyable .

September 25, 2013

soo yummy, just wanted to eat the whole box at one time.

September 11, 2013

I love the cookie and the ice cream. You can never go wrong with buying Chapman's products

August 12, 2013

I just tried this for the first time last night and am in LOVE with this ice cream cookie sandwich! It's a very sweet ice cream bar, but very easy to eat (no mess)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products