Chapman's Ice Cream in Caramel Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 437 in Ice Cream

Caramel ice cream filled cones with a caramel centre topped with milk chocolatey coating and toffee. See more here.

March 23, 2017

Wholeheartedly gige two huge thumbs up. Not only is this great ice cream , it is CANADIAN! Also the owner are so generous with their workers and also give annual $4 coupons to anyone who asks for it!
    What an amazing and generous company. I will only support this brand of ice cream for so many reasons!!!!!!

March 15, 2017

These did not hit the spot for me. Caramel is my absolute favourite combination with anything - chocolate, frapps, Ice cream, etc. - and this did not do anything for me. I found the caramel in all my sticks had spilled into the bags. Not sure if the product was thawed and then re frozen maybe? I prefer the other caramel drumstick competitors.

March 15, 2017

Caramel, yes please! They ice cream cones are to die for! I love the creamy ice cream and caramel filling inside. The cone tastes great too. These are addicting! I could probably sit and easily eat two in a row. Love Chapmans ice cream!

March 13, 2017

I really enjoy Chapman's ice cream. These cones are great, however I am not a huge fan of the toffee topping. It gets stuck in my teeth and makes it uncomfortable to chew. I would prefer if the ball was topped with a peanut instead of the toffee, as it does make it taste a bit too sweet as well. My favorite flavour is the vanilla of this kind of cone.

October 02, 2016

I purchased the Carmel version when the store I was at ran out of Vanilla. These ones are SO good and are great for after dinner or as a cool summer treat. They are made with Caramel ice cream that is dipped in chocolate and covered in crunchy toffee pieces. The waffle cone is nice and crunchy and it has that little nub of chocolate at the bottom. They are very sweet, but oh so good!

August 26, 2016

I absolutely love Chapman's Ice Cream in Caramel, they are crunchy, sweet and salty all in the same bite. They are made with 100% Canadian milk and promote Canadians and how we live,

August 21, 2016

I absolutely love these, from the crunchy sugar cones , nut spinkles and the bit of chocolate in the bottom of the cone. These are for sure one of my favourites.

August 21, 2016

These are my addiction this summer. We got them on sale for a huge box for super cheap at Costco. It was actually a pack with this one and the chocolate one. They are both amazing but this one is my favourite. Love the crunch with nuts and chocolate on the top and then the smooth sweet Caramel in the middle! Love the waffle cones!

June 30, 2016

I love this combination dreamy, a few calories, a major treat . I can only buy when on sale. There doesn't seem to be many in the box. Addictive +++.

Thanks

March 29, 2016

Tastes amazing!!! Caramel is my favourite flavour. This is honestly a good treat to have once in a while. I only purchase the Chapmans Ice Cream cones when they are on sale since these are initially a bit pricey. I love the crunch and the caramel centre. Any ice cream lover will instantly fall in love with this!!