Chapman's Ice Cream Sundae Strawberry Shortcake Reviews

Ranked #283 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Average Price:  $.39

March 16, 2016

This product along with the other flavours are a favourite of myself and my four kids. The flavour is great and it's really nice to have the shortbread pieces in there.

May 27, 2014

No Frills had these sundae's on sale awhile back and I tried the Strawberry Shortcake for the first time. Amazing! and it even had little pieces of short cake in it. I took some with me when I went to visit the grandkids, introduced them to this nice little treat. Now, every time I go over, the first thing they ask me is did I bring any of that good Strawberry Shortcake Sundae. Guess it's time Grandma goes hunting for some more to treat them with. It really was good and being a Chapmans product so very good for you. They do make the best Icecream and Frozen Yogurt products on the market, wouldn't you agree?

May 24, 2014

This is such a great tasting ice cream very creamy and not to sweet. I find it to be refreshing and the chunks of cake just add to the texture to the already awesome taste!

April 25, 2014

If you have not eaten this yet, get up now and go buy some.

I love all the flavors they have but strawberry shortcake is my fav. I have a major sweet tooth and this satisfies that craving. It is creamy and the strawberry and cake crumbles are just divine. One container can last me for three days if it is just for me, divided between my hubby son and I and we all have enough to enjoy for dessert after dinner. My local grocery store sells them at $4.39 and it is worth every penny.

Updated On: April 25, 2014

Also-If you like them on Facebook, they give out coupons on occasion. I saved $4.00 off my last purchase and only had to pay $0.39