• chapman's lactose and sugar free ice cream

chapman's lactose and sugar free ice cream Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 419 in Ice Cream

November 28, 2016

My favourite. I love Vanilla. This is tasty. I am not a diabetic but I love this ice cream. Sometimes it is hard to get so I wait until it is available.

July 31, 2015

Being lactose intolerant, the Champan's lactose and sugar free ice cream, vanilla flavour, makes me happy! For once, I do not have to take some Lactaid pills to be able to have the pleasure of eating some real good ice cream. It has such a good vanilla taste and such a great texture just like real ice cream that non lactose intolerants in my household want to eat it too and I have to hide it ;-)

May 05, 2015

I'm lactose intolerant so it's so nice to be able to enjoy ice cream again. The flavours are great. It's a bit pricey but so worth it.

May 27, 2014

Love this product! Only buy it when it is on sale because it is a bit steep for my wallet. Wish it came in larger containers!

April 29, 2012

It is the best lactose free product on the market. They safety regulations are at the to of the line, so you never have to worry about contamination. They add new flavours all the time and it is nice to have more choices.

June 03, 2009

I am lactose intolerant, so I have a hard time finding ice creams. Chapmans makes one that is sugar free and lactose free. It comes in at least 3 flavours, but I think there might be 4?
    It tastes just like real ice cream, without the pain that follows!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge