Chapman's Lemoncello Sorbet
Good

Chapman's Lemoncello Sorbet Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 9 in Lactose-Free

July 04, 2016

Not a big fan of Ice cream, but I love Sorbet, Sherbet and Ices! Store bought is usually okay but never as good as a parlour...until Chapman's Lemoncello Sorbet. I've had Chapman's Sorbets and Sherbet since childhood and they are usually good, but this stiff is awesome! It's got a slightly creamy texture, it feels and tastes heavenly. The flavour is just so good and surpasses all their other Sorbets & Sherbets! It's great on it's own, with fresh strawberries or in a smoothie or float. I never want the tub to end and savour it until I can get my next. Very glad I tried it. It's the best grocery store Lemoncello Sorbet I've had. Highly recommended!

November 24, 2015

This make a really refreshing snack or dessert.. I also like that it's latose-free, gluten free and peanut free.

November 19, 2015

Wow! Chapman's" Lemoncello" Sorbet is incredible! 2L Eighty calories per 125ml serving. - Fat Free, Lactose Free, Cholesterol Free , Gluten Free, Peanut - Nut Free and Kosher! If you email Chapman's they'll send you out one coupon a year for $4 off I bought this amazing product at Walmart after the coupon for .99, the cashier couldn't believe it!