Chapman's Lemoncello Sorbet
Good

Chapman's Lemoncello Sorbet Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 8 in Lactose-Free

July 04, 2016

Not a big fan of Ice cream, but I love Sorbet, Sherbet and Ices! Store bought is usually okay but never as good as a parlour...until Chapman's Lemoncello Sorbet. I've had Chapman's Sorbets and Sherbet since childhood and they are usually good, but this stiff is awesome! It's got a slightly creamy texture, it feels and tastes heavenly. The flavour is just so good and surpasses all their other Sorbets & Sherbets! It's great on it's own, with fresh strawberries or in a smoothie or float. I never want the tub to end and savour it until I can get my next. Very glad I tried it. It's the best grocery store Lemoncello Sorbet I've had. Highly recommended!

November 24, 2015

This make a really refreshing snack or dessert.. I also like that it's latose-free, gluten free and peanut free.

November 19, 2015

Wow! Chapman's" Lemoncello" Sorbet is incredible! 2L Eighty calories per 125ml serving. - Fat Free, Lactose Free, Cholesterol Free , Gluten Free, Peanut - Nut Free and Kosher! If you email Chapman's they'll send you out one coupon a year for $4 off I bought this amazing product at Walmart after the coupon for .99, the cashier couldn't believe it!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating