Chapman's Lolly Assorted

Chapman's Lolly Assorted Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 414 in Ice Cream

August 19, 2016

Originally bought these before a medical procedure (only clear liquids and popsicles) but enjoyed them so much - and family ate them too - so I repurchased! Great to have in the freezer as a low calorie summer treat or dessert. Tried the chocolate ones recently and they are also delicious!

June 30, 2015

These bring me back to my childhood memories.. this is what we had in our hands on a hot summers day!

June 30, 2015

I buy these all the time, three great flavors, very refreshing!

April 08, 2015

This a summer favourite in my household. They're often on sale too.

April 08, 2015

I love these especially in the summer months when it's hot. they are so addictive it's hard to stop at one. soo delicious.

April 08, 2015

These are such a classic. Awesome flavours, great variety.

September 08, 2014

Great! These are the best popsicles you will find. The flavour is amazing and they are just so much better than other brands. I really like that the grape ones are white because it leads to less staining when my kids eat them.

July 29, 2014

Excellent refreshing summer treat! I love the fact that they aren't too sweet.

July 29, 2014

So refreshing. Many similar products seemed to have 'shrunken' in size but Chapman's have kept these Lollies true. They have intense flavouring and are always to split apart to share with a friend as well.

July 13, 2014

Good for the summer, buy these when I feel like having some popsicles, I like different variations of popsicles so I do eat these once a in awhile during summer. Over all good product.

What do you think, have you tried them?