• Chapmans Lolly
  • Chapmans Lolly

Chapmans Lolly Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 187 in Gluten-free

March 16, 2017

I love these.. the flavor is great... I cant stop at just one. I just had 2 and plan to have 2 more
    mmmmm sooo good
    I recommend them for everyone, low calory too

May 29, 2016

Chapman's Lolly popsicles are very tasty and the assorted fruit flavours, BlueRaspberry-Strawberry-Peach and LemonLime are delicious treats..especially on a hot summers day!!!
    Plus it's Gluten, Lactose & Peanut-Nut Free!!! and All Flavours and Colours are Natural!!
    Chapmans has so many great varieties to choose from.. #BestSummerTreat!!

May 16, 2016

these lollies are a really good price and they bare made in Canada which i love!!! they are bursting with flavors that combine perfectly .. so good on a hot day...kids and adults will devour these!!!!!

May 16, 2016

Great popsicles. Wish I could find them in chocolate though. Taste should be a bit stronger for flavours. Decent price . I buy them on sale though

March 31, 2016

I paid only $3.99 for 28 Chapmans Lolly's. They are only 40 cal each and gluten and peanut free. Slow to melt making them perfect for kids. They taste awesome, in the classic blue, red, white layers. Absolutely worth the price. Glad I came across them in the store. I'll be buying these again. Many times probably.