Chapman's Maple Walnut Frozen Yogurt

Chapman's Maple Walnut Frozen Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 414 in Ice Cream

June 25, 2015

This is such a decadent delicious flavor, nice smooth maple flavor with walnuts!

May 09, 2015

This is another delicious frozen treat from Chapman's. Chapman's is a Canadian company that puts out high quality products for a fraction of the price of other companies.

Maple walnut is my ultimate favorite flavor and I was very impressed with the decadence and great taste of this wonderful yogurt. Loaded with walnuts, rich and creamy and so very yummy!

March 25, 2015

Taste like maple syrup, not enough walnuts.

March 25, 2015

I received a coupon from Chapman's like I do every year for #4.00 so last week I went to Walmart to pick up a couple of items and I was in a hurry and I seen this product in the freezer for under $5.00. So I grabbed it. When I got it home I noticed it was yogurt and my family started complaining the wanted Chapman's Ice Cream. Well let me tell you there is none left Chapman's Maple Walnut Frozen Yogurt is so incredibly (Delicious) you would never know that it was yogurt it had plenty of maple, walnuts .it good for you and it only has 120 cal per 1/2 cup. Definitely you have to try this comes in other varieties like
Chapman's Caramel Pecan Crunch that is the one I am buying next.

March 25, 2015

This stuff is sooo good! You would believe it's ice cream not frozen yogurt. Absolutely worth every penny!

March 25, 2015

Purchased a tub of Chapman's Maple Walnut Frozen Yogurt the other day for a treat! Wow - has frozen yogurt ever come a long ways! Rich and Creamy with just the right amount of sweetness! Chapman's also has a coupon currently available for $4.00 off any Chapman's Product. Frozen Yogurt was $3.88 at RCSS Western - which made it free! I've included the link for the $4.00 Off Coupon by Mail below if anyone is interested - just fill out the form and include your mailing address in the comments and that you would appreciate a coupon. Cheers!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?