Chapman's Mint Chip Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #363 out of 423 in Ice Cream

January 16, 2017

This mint chip ice cream has the perfect ratio. The mint is very minty and doesn't have any aftertaste or weird chemical taste. It is really good and hits the spot. It is always in our freezer and goes great with waffle cones.

May 07, 2015

Tastes good. I really like how it's in a box shape and easily can be shared out by slices as opposed to using a spoon to get the ice cream out. This was nice with the chocolate flakes that would just melt in your mouth.

May 20, 2014

My go-to ice cream. It's weird because I don't really like minty stuff. I can't live without a container of Chapman's Mint Chip in my freezer though. The "minty-ness" of it isn't too strong. It's not overpowering. It's just refreshing.
    You can often find Chapman's Original ice cream on sale for $2, otherwise, a lot of places have it at $3 regular price. More than worth it. I very rarely buy anything other than Chapman's ice cream products. (once in a while Kawartha Dairy Moose Tracks!)

November 08, 2012

I just loved Chapman's Mint chip Ice Cream, just the right touch for the end of any meal or an evening snack.

August 08, 2012

One of my favourite ice cream flavours is Mint Chip by Chapmans. In my honest opinion, they make the best ice cream there is out there that's available. I love the texture of this ice cream, it's smooth, full of flavour, and they are a well known company, It also helps that they are Canadian. When their 2L go on sale for 2 dollars, I usually get like 3 boxes of it. I usually have a 5 dollar coupon towards any of their products, (you can get up to 2 of these per year, when you sign up on their KidsClub.ca site, play games for free and collect points that are redeemable for prizes). Overall, Chapmans Ice Cream has been a favourite of mine since i was a kid, I practically grew up on it, and still love it. I do recommend their ice cream. They have a wide variety of products which include: ice cream, frozen yogurt, popsicles, etc, and you can even get some of these in gluten free, if you're worried and/or have to watch out for things like that.

June 22, 2012

Chapman Ice Cream is always reasonably priced averaging $2.99 for 2L container. Refreshing mint ice cream filled with an explosion of chocolate bits and pieces. Its so good!!

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein