Chapman's Options (Tigre Paw Sorbet) Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

May 09, 2016

These are a huge hit in our home! They are tasty and because they are sorbet, they are lighter than some of the other product available. I would highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a refreshing summer treat!

January 14, 2016

I like orange sorbet, but not a big amount of it, so these small bars are great. Flavourful orange taste and milk chocolate coating. If you are not quite sure you want a whole box of them, Giant Tiger sells them individually.

May 24, 2014

I was at Walmart and found these great little creamsickle type Popsicles and they are only90calories each! Each bar is 55ml of heavenly orange sorbet half covered in chocolate. I recommend every1try these amazing little bars. They are $3.97@Walmart unless you have the $4.00chapmans coupon(which you can request once yearly on the contact us on their website, general inquiries, request coupon and give mailing address)making them free.... In turn making them that much tastier!