Chapman's Peanut Butter Crunch Frozen Yogurt

Chapman's Peanut Butter Crunch Frozen Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

January 13, 2016

The picture doesn't do it justice bc I thought it'd be a smooth peanut buttery consistency. But it's actually vanilla with plenty of chocolate chunks, swirls of almost chunky peanut butter (ripple) and crunchy toffee pieces. The overall taste isn't vanilla, so that's great. This is the best froyo I've had in a long while, & goes head to head with any new indulgent ice cream flavours.

September 30, 2013

You wouldn't know it was frozen yogurt. switch to this and be amazed with the reduced calorie intake.

September 26, 2013

This is the BEST Frozen Yogurt!! My family and I love ice cream and particularly peanut butter and chocolate (reese's peanut butter cups yummm). Unfortunately whenever this is in the house, it disappears so quickly cause it is so dang tasty!! For a frozen yogurt product, which there really is not that many out there, this seems to be the best bang for the buck. I find that it goes on sale at Safeway quite frequently so I tend to stock up and hide a few tubs in the freezer so my kids don't eat it all on me!! HIGHLY recommend this product, specially this flavour!! I have tried the vanilla as well and I like to use that in my morning protein smoothie.

September 25, 2013

love chapmans ice cream,so tried the yougart ,it was very good ,will have to try the rest

August 29, 2013

I thought I couldn't love Chapman's frozen yogurt any more than I already do, and then they came out with this flavour. I'm head over heels! Texture, taste, satisfaction, it's all there! I even love it more than their cappucino!

August 15, 2013

OMG how good is this frozen yogurt. I love ice cream and i haven't really checked the calories on this one but it's frozen yogurt, it's got to be better for you, right? Will buy again and will be trying other flavors

June 30, 2013

AH-mazing! I served this to my yogurt-adverse family and they could not tell the difference between this and ice cream! This is a really smooth and creamy blend that tastes like peanut butter flavoured ice cream with a toffee crunch but has much, much less calories compared to its dairy sister. I'd highly recommend it too as it's very affordable at the local Wal-Mart or Superstore.