Chapmans Premium Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream

Chapmans Premium Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 419 in Ice Cream

January 16, 2017

Any flavor in Chapmans Premium line of ice cream is fantastic! I always purchase it and even more of it when it is on sale at my local RCSS. Best ice cream ever!!!

January 05, 2017

We had this cream last night for thr first time. I purchased a tub with my free product coupon that is mailed out if you contact champmans. Let me start off by saving how rich and creamy it is. The peanut butter flavour is delishous, it taste like real peanut butter. The chocolate is to die for and theres mini peanut butter cups hidden inside that just satisify your taste buds even more. My 2 yr old wanted more after she was done her bowl. So i gave her some of mine. She kept asking for more!

November 28, 2016

For a grocery store brand of peanut butter ice cream this isn't bad at all. It's got all the flavors as well as chocolate chunks. The ice cream itself obviously isn't top quality but its a good "date night in" snack. Also, it is well priced and comes in the plastic tub rather than the cardboard box which is always a bonus.

November 28, 2016

I love chocolate peanut butter ice cream. This is ok, but I've had way better. There are two brown colours of ice cream...a dark and a light. The dark is chocolate, and thought the light would be peanut butter. Nope! It's chocolate, or a very mild chocolate. Then there are little pieces of peanut butter cups scattered throughout. I would guess in the entiire tub, there are about 15 pieces. It's just chocolate ice cream with a tiny bit of peanut butter

October 08, 2016

I like this "Premium" Chapmans Ice Cream only. There regular brand in the square carton I don't buy. This premium one comes in a full 2 litre Tub and is super creamy and soft. There are mini peanut butter cups and lots of them !! The chocolate ice cream is milk chocolate, swirled with peanut butter ice cream that is also smooth. No peanut chunks. It melts nicely and doesn't get ice crystals in the freezer. The flavors are so rich and true you know why they call it their premium.

I recommend this for sure. If you love peanut butter and chocolate and chocolate ice cream, this is for you!!