Chapmans Premium Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 437 in Ice Cream

February 06, 2017

I'm not picky when it comes to ice cream but the Chapmans Premium Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream was kind of tasteless. It had some hints of peanut butter but just quite bland tasting. I will have to give it another try.

February 06, 2017

This ice cream is amazing. I'm a huge fan of the chocolate peanut butter combo in general but Chapman's does it the best in this ice cream. We have to buy it every week because everyone in my house loves it!

February 06, 2017

This is a great ice-cream if you have a sweet tooth and need too satisfy your cravings. I buy Chapman's ice cream because it cheaper than most of the ones now on the market. I like the creaminess and texture of this ice-cream. I also like the 2 different kinds of chocolates in here. The peanut butter cups is sure a great add on if your a chocolate or peanut butter lover like myself.

I buy this for under $5 and it will last a good couple week as I only it as a treat. I do wish this was a "calorie wise" ice cream so I could eat the whole thing in one sitting and not feel so guilty lol. You can get a 4$ coupon off the Chapman's website so you can virtually get this for free if you wanted too and try it out. I will continue buying this product and recommend it.

February 06, 2017

I really don't like sharing this, its one of those things I could hide in the bathroom and eat. Haha! I love the flavour combination, the peanut butter is smooth and creamy, the chocolate is rich and delicious, plus you get a crunch from the peanut butter cups. To die for!!

February 04, 2017

Une crème glacée omptueuse, délicieuse.La Chapmans Premieum Chocolat Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream elle fond en bouche, je vous la recommande.Moi ma marque préférer est la creme glacé Chapmans . Mes petits enfant làime aussi.Elle est rafraîchsiante .Durant les grosses et longues journées sa fait du bien de se rafraichir en mangeant de la bonne crème glacée Chapmans.

February 04, 2017

i really did not care for this ice cream ...it was not smooth and creamy ..tastes a little artificial ....it was full of ice cystals on the top when i opened yet dodnt expire for 3 weeks ...nope not for me

February 04, 2017

This is amazing! Seriously the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter, and bits of peanuts goodness. I buy it and hide it from the rest of my house!

February 04, 2017

We always have a tub in our freezer! It's soooo good! I have a horrible tendency to melt chocolate chips and peanut butter and smother it on top as a topping, but I do that with every ice cream! I do prefer Hagen Daz but this is more than twice the size and $2 less!

January 16, 2017

Any flavor in Chapmans Premium line of ice cream is fantastic! I always purchase it and even more of it when it is on sale at my local RCSS. Best ice cream ever!!!

January 05, 2017

We had this cream last night for thr first time. I purchased a tub with my free product coupon that is mailed out if you contact champmans. Let me start off by saving how rich and creamy it is. The peanut butter flavour is delishous, it taste like real peanut butter. The chocolate is to die for and theres mini peanut butter cups hidden inside that just satisify your taste buds even more. My 2 yr old wanted more after she was done her bowl. So i gave her some of mine. She kept asking for more!

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher