• Chapman's Premium Collection Almond and Milk Chocolate Ice cream Bars
Good

Chapman's Premium Collection Almond and Milk Chocolate Ice cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #295 out of 414 in Ice Cream

August 09, 2016

These are so yummy! I can't even count how many boxes my family and I have gone through this summer!! The almond is the best variety! My little nephews and niece love them too! Also they're a more affordable than magnum.

June 23, 2015

Unfortunately, this was no good for me. When I indulge in ice cream, I am expecting it to be creamy and smooth and full of flavour. The ice cream in this tasted like marshmellows. This seemed like a knockoff version of Häagen-Dazs ice cream.

Pros:
- the chocolate with nuts taste pretty good
- great size
- relatively inexpensive

Cons:
- taste was a little bland, not as creamy and lacking the vanilla flavour

February 23, 2015

I'm in love with Chapman's collection caramel and milk chocolate ice cream I have no problem eating two boxs a night to my self every night the lady's at my metro I go to every night laugh at me and since they see me getting them all the time have got them to and understand me and why I live them so much I love love them so much they taste so yummy I'd be one sad person if they ever stop making them

July 28, 2014

Rich chocolaty taste. Amazing ice cream novelty bars. They are normally expensive but a bonus on when they are on sale. Worth a try!