Good

Chapman's Premium French Vanilla Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 421 in Ice Cream

December 17, 2015

Chapmans ice cream is a staple in our home, a delicious creamy delight.

January 05, 2015

I got a $4.00 coupon from the Chapman's web page and picked up a 2L bucket (priced at 5.99). It was the first time I had tried this ice creme and wasn't sure what to expect. This ice cream has a yellow/orange colour and a noticeable vanilla flavour. It is not your cheap white flavourless ice cream. It is soft (not sure if that is the way it always is or just because my freezer is so full right now) and easy to scoop and tastes great with apple crisp, apple pie and on it's own. I like that this is a Canadian product and that the company gives out coupons so you can try it. I really like this product and would definitely buy it again.

November 04, 2014

I love Chapmans French vanilla ice cream, I visited their website and got a $5. coupon for any Chapmans product..

May 28, 2014

I love this brand of icecream. It is creamy and delicious.taste is Devine. Price is abit high.

July 10, 2013

This is absolutely my favourite store bought ice cream! Tastes fantastic and is Canadian made with real cream