Chapman's Rainbow Sorbet Reviews

Ranked #389 out of 436 in Ice Cream

July 04, 2016

I've been eating Chapman's brand since I was a little kid and their line of Sorbets is a nice improvement on their old Sherbets. Their Rainbow Sorbet is a raspberry, orange and lime variation. A nice slightly creamy texture, great individual tastes of the flavours, this is terrific. Glad they have it as it's not easy to find Rainbow Sherbet/Sorbet at a parlour or grocery store freezer these days. I'm not much for ice creams, but I love Sherbet, Sorbets and Ices and Chapman's does it so well! On it's own in a smoothie, float or with fresh fruit I really enjoy it. Highly recommend!

January 30, 2016

Delicious sorbet! Reminds me of dessert at my grandparents when I was a little girl.

January 30, 2016

Oh my god, words can't describe how happy this ice cream makes me! (I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant btw) As soon as I seen it in the freezer at the store I knew I had to buy it and I'm so glad I did. I honestly wake up at 3am in the morning and dig it out of my freezer just to have a couple bites, it's delicious and sweet but not too sweet. The raspberry (pink) is my favorite.

January 25, 2016

Great alternative to ice cream! Lower calorie and fat content. Very refreshing taste, I love Chapman's products!

January 09, 2016

It's, peanut free, lactose free and gluten free. The orange taste like orange, raspberry taste like raspberry and lime tastes like lime. Cooling.

December 11, 2015

I must confess that the first time I tried this, I hated it because I didn't like the texture at all. I was used to the creamy texture of ice cream. But, I grew to love this. It really is very yummy and helps to cool you down.

July 08, 2015

Chapman's when you are craving something cold and sweet on a hot day, or a little something for desert.
    Dairy Free, peanut free. - A product you can trust. It doesn't just taste like a bowl of sugar - the flavours are distinct and delicious.

July 01, 2015

I had this product at my cousin's bridal shower and it was so good! It had a great combination of flavours that blended really nicely. Everyone really enjoyed it as it was nice and refreshing on a hot day!

June 30, 2015

I love this sorbet, it is so fruity and it tastes awesome!

June 08, 2015

My daughter is lactose intolerant, and it's hard to find good tasting Ice cream for her. I tried this one day, and it is now in our house year round! She loves every flavour. We have actually had family members to switch to this brand as well.